MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

Mike Simmons's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Open a week and caught myself there 3 or 4 times already. Place is great, food is de…"

Mike Simmons replied Jul 27, 2009 to Tre Italian Bistro - part of the urban evolution!

13 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Alex (MUL)

"I could suggest Jackson too, but I entered through the VIP section. LOL! They even c…"

Mike Simmons replied Jan 7, 2009 to Can anyone recommend a Primary Doctor in the Downtown/Brickell area?

8 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Alex (MUL)

"Added Layout Pics."

Mike Simmons replied Oct 10, 2008 to Turn-Key Office Suites on Brickell for Independent Financial Professionals

4 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Mike Simmons

"Oh shit, just read the article. Of course, I gots no tag! Had anyone seen my tag? An…"

Mike Simmons replied Oct 10, 2008 to Speeders beware...

4 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Mike Simmons

"Went from Hillsboro and Powerline to the 50/50 Club in 24 mins the other night. I fe…"

Mike Simmons replied Oct 10, 2008 to Speeders beware...

4 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Mike Simmons

"We will start the bids on the phone system shortly but it is a product that is inclu…"

Mike Simmons replied Oct 3, 2008 to Turn-Key Office Suites on Brickell for Independent Financial Professionals

4 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Mike Simmons

"I'm coming as WaterBoy! HAH! You'll be able to find me via LoJack beacon."

Mike Simmons replied Sep 25, 2008 to MUL Halloween Party at VOYAGE, Friday!

23 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by Alex (MUL)

"Wow! That's what my angry wife meant the other day when she yelled at me: "Go Fly a…"

Mike Simmons replied Aug 19, 2008 to Fay Slams Kite Surfer into Building (Video)

2 Aug 21, 2008
Reply by Alex (MUL)

"I thought you said you were going to tag each persons name to the photos? Can you do…"

Mike Simmons replied Aug 8, 2008 to Inaugural MUL Event! - Urban Oasis @ Badrutt's Place

20 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Alex (MUL)

"Congratulations! Just remember us little people (no jokes please!) when Microsoft or…"

Mike Simmons replied Jul 2, 2008 to MIAMIurbanlife.com gets featured in Miami Modern Luxury Magazine!

14 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by Mike P

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service