MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

Turn-Key Office Suites on Brickell for Independent Financial Professionals

Personal Office Space for Financial Advisors, Traders, Mortgage Brokers & Real Estate Professionals, CPA's & Estate Planning Attorney's, on Brickell Avenue!

From Virtual Offices (Address, Receptionist, Professional Phone recordings, and limited use of the office and conference room
to
all inclusive Private Executive Office Suites!

We are the solution for you to run your own practice with the look and feel of a large corporation.

Ground floor of a Class A building. Great exposure and access.

SAVE $3600.00 PER YEAR BY SIGNING UP BEFORE November 1st!!!!!!

State of the Art Conference room, receptionist, Offices, Trading Room, Phones, Computers all included.

Call Mike 305-428-3509 x707
Cell:305-491-1772

Please visit the website at: www.AccessFinancialCenter.com

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mike,

What are you providing as a phone system solution for your tenants? We've setup a few clients with a virtual PBX (VOIP based phone system) and they are really happy. Maybe this is something we can include in the turnkey office package, among other Internet based services?

Let me know what you think.

-Alex
We will start the bids on the phone system shortly but it is a product that is included in the monthly rent charge. The phone system will feature a professional, studio recorded voice-over with messages, on-hold music & prompts to specific departments or personal extensions. It can also be easily managed to direct the calls to ring the office, then to your cell, then to your home or where ever. And you can receive voice messages in text to your cell phone or email box.

I would like to arrange a meeting with you to see how you can provide the hardware and infrastructure to handle this.

Thanks,
Mike Simmons
We have all of those capabilities and more. I can bring over an IP phone and show you a demonstration of how the system works. We can also host any business applications (like QuickBooks) in our data center so they can be accessed remotely from any location.

Let's meet some time next week.
-Alex

Mike Simmons said:
We will start the bids on the phone system shortly but it is a product that is included in the monthly rent charge. The phone system will feature a professional, studio recorded voice-over with messages, on-hold music & prompts to specific departments or personal extensions. It can also be easily managed to direct the calls to ring the office, then to your cell, then to your home or where ever. And you can receive voice messages in text to your cell phone or email box.

I would like to arrange a meeting with you to see how you can provide the hardware and infrastructure to handle this.

Thanks,
Mike Simmons
Added Layout Pics.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service