MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

UPDATE: The MUL Halloween Party will be at VOYAGE on Friday the 31st!

We were able to get a *limited* number of free passes for MUL Members by strict RSVP. Regular cover charge is $20 for the night. Please message me for details and I'll do my best to get you some free passes.

From 10pm to 12 midnight we will have our own area and bar for MUL Members. Complimentary TOUCH Vodka cocktails will be served for the ladies and there will be drink specials for everyone all night.

>> Click for Details and RSVP!

It's going to be a blast! I've heard about some really interesting costume ideas... Can't wait to see you all there!

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Level 25 is good (my friend knows the owner) or Circa 28 on 28th & N. Miami Ave
Ok Alex,
I say Level 25! Didi's friend even knows the owner. You can do a give away for the best costume. You can do a gift card for a spa. ( i have a friend that has one but in Doral) Or a dinner for to at Level 25. (talk to the owner) Well talk to you more about all the great idea's. lol!!
Try to do it on October 31,2008 its a friday.

xoxo
What about Christabelles? at the Grove. Maybe Vizcaya if they allowed it . :)
I'm with Yani on this one!
Didi said:

We've been in talks with Level 25 and they are interested in doing an event. The only problem is that it's inside the hotel/condo and you really can't blast the music in there. They have a side room that we might be able to use, but we would have to bring our own sound equipment, bars, etc.

I was actually thinking about Spacio Nero (the club inside Segafredo Brickell). We plan on talking with them about it next week. It would be less of a happy hour and more of a club vibe.

Any other ideas?
Cabana 112 ......LOL!!!!
It's a shame about Level 25 with the sound and all since they have a nice view. Segafredo's would be interesting though with costumes walking around in there, lol.
Let's see if we can make it happen at Segafredo.... What would be a good prize to give out for the best Halloween costume??
that sucks about Level 25, oh well. That other idea is good too Alex. But don't they have a cover? Hope you can talk to them about the cover. anyhow, if I come up with anther good idea I'll post it on here. Good luck and hope they say yes at Sega.

xoxo

Alex (MUL) said:
Didi said:

We've been in talks with Level 25 and they are interested in doing an event. The only problem is that it's inside the hotel/condo and you really can't blast the music in there. They have a side room that we might be able to use, but we would have to bring our own sound equipment, bars, etc.

I was actually thinking about Spacio Nero (the club inside Segafredo Brickell). We plan on talking with them about it next week. It would be less of a happy hour and more of a club vibe.

Any other ideas?
Segafredo's has my vote.
Will people have to wait in line for ever? Or will people just be able to walk in? B/c waiting sucks.

xoxo

Luigi (Megacity Events) said:
The new VOYAGE Ultralounge in Brickell/Downtown!!!

I can set it all up and if we want to have a section of the venue (the rooftop may be open by then) to ourselves maybe an hour earlier (say 10pm) before it opens to the public, I can make it happen!

I can get free admission for all and drink specials. Let me know.

Luigi
786-277-3703
Megacity Events
luigi@megacityevents.com
www.megacityevents.com
The rooftop of VOYAGE is not a bad idea!!!!!!!

Alex....see what's up.

Luigi (Megacity Events) said:
The new VOYAGE Ultralounge in Brickell/Downtown!!!

I can set it all up and if we want to have a section of the venue (the rooftop may be open by then) to ourselves maybe an hour earlier (say 10pm) before it opens to the public, I can make it happen!

I can get free admission for all and drink specials. Let me know.

Luigi
786-277-3703
Megacity Events
luigi@megacityevents.com
www.megacityevents.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service