MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

UPDATE: The MUL Halloween Party will be at VOYAGE on Friday the 31st!

We were able to get a *limited* number of free passes for MUL Members by strict RSVP. Regular cover charge is $20 for the night. Please message me for details and I'll do my best to get you some free passes.

From 10pm to 12 midnight we will have our own area and bar for MUL Members. Complimentary TOUCH Vodka cocktails will be served for the ladies and there will be drink specials for everyone all night.

>> Click for Details and RSVP!

It's going to be a blast! I've heard about some really interesting costume ideas... Can't wait to see you all there!

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Doesn't sound like such a bad idea. Call me to discuss!

Luigi (Megacity Events) said:
The new VOYAGE Ultralounge in Brickell/Downtown!!!

I can set it all up and if we want to have a section of the venue (the rooftop may be open by then) to ourselves maybe an hour earlier (say 10pm) before it opens to the public, I can make it happen!

I can get free admission for all and drink specials. Let me know.

Luigi
786-277-3703
Megacity Events
luigi@megacityevents.com
www.megacityevents.com
maybe someone's clubroom at their building? i'm not really sure how townhouse is doing... they had a cool set up upstairs at the hotel.

also, if budget permits, i think the jade clubroom rents out to the public.. not sure.. don't quote me on that.

rusty pelican used to be the location for the annual 3 amigos halloween party.. not sure if they still do that, but the ballrooms were cheap to rent out! (of course, charging something at the door would make sense to cover costs of location/maybe alcoholany prizes won for hottest costume? scariest/etc...? lol.

spanish monastery is also a cool spot... it would be real spooky there too b/c of the decor. (again, budget permitting and charging a fee at the door) :)

also there must be a few cool spots around the design district to host a party like this.

i'm the didi's friend who knows the owner of level 25..lol... i can get u in contact w/ him! he's real cool. down to earth guy who likes to do parties like this. :)

ps: vizcaya already has a huge halloween masquerade party every year. plus the venue rental there is a bitch. there's also this cool place...not sure exactly where it is, i'll look it up. it's called "the space"... also ZEN house is a COOL PLACE to have a party like this... (again, budget permitting and charging a fee at the door. (something like $25/) bottles (at a reasonable price!!!!!!) my philosophy is that you offer bottles cheap? you get more people buying bottles! you can probably just hire a few girls in sexy halloween costumes serving and partying at the same time.. i have a few friends who'd love to do that. with bartending experience. :)

example: bottle of Grey Goose/Belvedere: $150.
includes: vip seating close to dj, mixers, vip entrance, free photo, (lol) and just VIP treatment all together! lol

just tossing up ideas. lol.
Well you know how it is.....
but I do like the idea of doing it Voyage and at 10pm I would even say 9pm. MUL will have people from the outside world wanting to get in. lol!!
Thats why having a halloween party for MUL at a club would be great.so it's just not MUL but others that might want to join. and i'm sure that place gets good.

Alex:::: What date are you planing on doing the party? I hope on halloween! (which i'm sure its a Friday) Also try in starting it at 9pm not 10pm. you know i'll be there at 9pm. lol!!!! just an idea.
xoxo

If we want it at 10pm there's no wait, if we decide to do it at the regular club hours (11pm) then it would have to be on a first come first served basis...which I dont recommend, but as you can understand, the club must let other patrons in too at their regular hours.

Did you have a hard time this or past weekend to get in?

~Yani~ said:
Will people have to wait in line for ever? Or will people just be able to walk in? B/c waiting sucks.

xoxo

I can set it all up and if we want to have a section of the venue (the rooftop may be open by then) to ourselves maybe an hour earlier (say 10pm) before it opens to the public, I can make it happen!

Luigi
786-277-3703
Megacity Events
luigi@megacityevents.com
www.megacityevents.com
I'm coming as WaterBoy!
HAH!
You'll be able to find me via LoJack beacon.
I am throwing my bday party on Holloween, Starting in the loft 1, moving on elsewhere. Lets get crazy!!

Rob DiDonato (Executive Fitness) said:
~Yani~ said:
Will people have to wait in line for ever? Or will people just be able to walk in? B/c waiting sucks.

xoxo

Luigi
786-277-3703
Megacity Events
luigi@megacityevents.com
www.megacityevents.com
a good priz3e would be a magnum bottle of GOOSE for the night. :) lol

Alex (MUL) said:
Let's see if we can make it happen at Segafredo.... What would be a good prize to give out for the best Halloween costume??
Hey guys,

It looks like we're going to have the MUL Halloween party at Voyage Friday the 31st. We are still finalizing some of the details, but we will most definitely have our own exclusive VIP area for MUL guests and a liquor sponsor.

We're also seriously considering a Halloween costume contest! Stay tuned for more details...

Should be a BIG party since it will be in conjunction with 944 Magazine.

Don't forget to MARK YOUR CALENDARS and spread the word!

-Alex (MUL)
I apologize for the delay in confirming the MUL Halloween party this Friday at Voyage. There's a lot going on at Voyage this night (including the official 944/celebrity party) and it was a bit of a struggle to get our own area, drink specials, and free passes.

From 10pm to 12 midnight we will have our own area and bar for MUL Members. Complimentary TOUCH Vodka cocktails will be served for the ladies and there will be drink specials for everyone all night.

There is a cover charge of $20, but I managed to get a *limited* number of FREE passes. The only catch is you would need to arrive at 10pm to get in free. The cut off for free admission is 11pm. If you think you will be making it during this time frame, please message me privately and I will do my best to get you some free passes.

I hope to see you all there!

-Alex (MUL)
Luigi you got the scoop on me and fabulous girls... we're making a scene this week. Hee-hee...

Luigi (MegacityEvents.com) said:

Luigi
786-277-3703
Megacity Events
luigi@megacityevents.com
www.megacityevents.com
Event details for the Official MUL Halloween/Costume Party have been posted!

>> Click for Details and RSVP!
Thank you all for coming out to Voyage for the 1st MUL Halloween Party!

Make sure to upload all your Halloween photos and we'd love to hear about how much fun you had!

Stay tuned for the next MUL Event!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service