MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

Inaugural MUL Event! - Urban Oasis @ Badrutt's Place

MIAMIurbanlife.com is having its first official event Urban Oasis at Badrutt's Place on Tuesday August 5th. This is a great time to meet and mingle with your neighbors while you enjoy the urban atmosphere.

From 6PM - 8PM complimentary premium TOUCH Vodka cocktails will be served for the ladies and half price Gordon and MacPhail Scotch for the men.
** There will also be a special cigar tasting by Davidoff!

Escape. Unwind. Relax.
Journey with us to an Urban Oasis!

UPDATE:
The "CosmOasis" will be the featured martini of the night which is made with delicious TOUCH Valencia Orange. Original TOUCH Vodka and TOUCH Key Lime Vodka will also be available.

Single Malts from the Gordon & MacPhail collection at half price will include: Benromach Traditional, Glen Grant 21 yr, and Glenrothes 30 yr. The Davidoff Aniversario No.3 will be featured for the cigar tasting.

** DJ Joseph Anthony will be spinning the best of house and open format! **

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alex (MUL) said:
Nelly said:
Just wanted to add that not only was everything of the event awesome but you were a great host aswell. About the after party, hmmmmmmmmm............... what can i say.... lol We partied it up like if it was a Saturday. lol But then again don't we always......................

Thanks, Nelly! You know how we do! ;) More to come...

(To the tune if 50 Cent's - This Is How We do)

"You know how we do.....MUL checkin in & we up in the club" LOLOL!!!!!!!!
The event photos have now been uploaded!

Make sure to check them out!
:: Urban Oasis - Album 1 :: Urban Oasis - Album 2

** When viewing the albums, you can click 'Get Embed Code' to Add to MySpace or Share on Facebook. Help us spread the word about MIAMIurbanlife.com!
I thought you said you were going to tag each persons name to the photos? Can you do that over the weekend? I think it would be a great project!
Mike Simmons said:
I thought you said you were going to tag each persons name to the photos? Can you do that over the weekend? I think it would be a great project!

Great idea! I think you would be a great volunteer for the project! You can work on it while I hang out at the pool this weekend.
Ok the Photos are up from my cam.
Go Take a look Neighbors.
xoxo
It looks like our next Urban Oasis event will be some time in mid September. The location and date will be announced very soon. Stay tuned! :)

-Alex
Hi Neighbors,

So we've locked in the date and location for the next Urban Oasis event! Get ready to journey with us once again at Badrutt's Place on Wednesday September 17th from 6pm to close!

In celebration of Mexican Independence Day, we will be featuring a special tasting. Stay tuned for details...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service