MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

General Discussions (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Miami Skylift Balloon DEFLATES!

So I think the Miami Skylift has hit the end of the road. I was able to take some pictures while they deflated the balloon in preparation f…

Started by Alex (MUL)

6 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by GiNNETTE ♥

Walking in Downtown

I would love to take walks after work and get some light exercise but I don't feel safe in downtown. I think it is still a bit edgy and the…

Started by Suze

6 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by Ariel

Miami Spa Month - July 2008

Just a heads up that Miami Spa Month will be during the month of July 2008. Enjoy special treatments for $99 at Miami's premier spas. It's…

Started by Alex (MUL)

3 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by Arlyn

Anyone go to RADIOHEAD?

Most amazing concert ever! Damn you Thom Yorke, what a rockstar! Someone pleaseeeee post pics! I was a lil outta control and forgot to tak…

Started by Alejandra

6 May 9, 2008
Reply by Alex (MUL)

Please read and Help!!!! Hoops 4 Hope. ( Southern Africa)

Hello Neighbors! I'm posting this because I would like for you to help. It will only take a moment and it won't cost a thing. All you have…

Started by Yani

0 Apr 28, 2008

Will the federal reserve continue to drop interest rates?

The fed recently dropped rates by .5% and many feel they will continue to drop rates into 2008. What are your thoughts and how will this af…

Started by Alex (MUL)

5 Apr 28, 2008
Reply by Alex (MUL)

Landlord/Tenant Law

Anyone know a reliable and reasonably priced real estate lawyer? I have my unit rented and just this week I was told by the tenant that the…

Started by Antonios

2 Apr 25, 2008
Reply by Antonios

Bob Marley Festival at Bayfront Park 2008

The Bob Marley Festival held each year at Bayfront Park celebrates the life and music of this legendary performer. This year's festival is…

Started by Mike P

4 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Bryant

Urban Life in Brickell: It's Happening!

The Miami Herald's Sunday paper featured an article about Brickell's urbanization. It talks about the way Brickell has evolved into a place…

Started by Alex (MUL)

2 Apr 14, 2008
Reply by Mike P

Miami in The New York Times

Just came across this article on Miami Travel in the New York Times. I love that it mentions LAS OLAS CAFE twice, it's a hole in the wall c…

Started by Alejandra

0 Apr 7, 2008

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service