MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

Most amazing concert ever! Damn you Thom Yorke, what a rockstar!

Someone pleaseeeee post pics! I was a lil outta control and forgot to take photos.

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ohh damn when was this? Im so out of it i never find out about any concerts or anything anymore. I would have liked to have gone to that concert.
Seriously... it was one of those things that you experience only once in a lifetime.
You can find most of the concert on youtube if you missed it (and you're wack) ... but doesn't even compare to being there and listening to masterpieces (The Gloaming, Idioteque, Weird Fishes, and about 20 other songs that were on the setlist) from these geniuses live.
what's up Alejandra, I have some friends that went and will be sending me pics and video to be able to view on MUL! Keep you posted!
Hi B, why didn't you go???????????

Can't wait to see your video clips, I've already watched every single one on you tube over and over and over again. ahhh
Hey, did you know you can put up any really cool YouTube videos that you find? The 'Add Videos' feature let's you specify YouTube videos. You just need the embed code to add it.

Can you post some of the good RaDioHeAD videos you found? :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service