MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

Alex (MUL)'s Discussions (478)

Discussions Replied To (264) Replies Latest Activity

"I have to agree that Segafredo is definitly on the top of my list for Brickell Happy…"

Alex (MUL) replied May 7, 2008 to What is the BEST Friday Happy Hour Spot in Miami???

13 May 27, 2008
Reply by Mike P

"Hi Ariel, I went ahead and added Nordica to the list of condos. Make sure to join a…"

Alex (MUL) replied May 2, 2008 to My condo is not listed! Please add it!

97 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by john jones

"Personally, I think they need to hold rates down for a while if they want it to have…"

Alex (MUL) replied Apr 28, 2008 to Will the federal reserve continue to drop interest rates?

5 Apr 28, 2008
Reply by Alex (MUL)

"Hi Antonios, A friend of mine, Luis Navarro, is an attorney. He deals with real est…"

Alex (MUL) replied Apr 25, 2008 to Landlord/Tenant Law

2 Apr 25, 2008
Reply by Antonios

"That sounds like a good plan. You can see rental rates on the same website I directe…"

Alex (MUL) replied Apr 22, 2008 to Existing Home Sales in South Florida Rise?

7 Apr 23, 2008
Reply by Mike P

"Renting is a lot less than owning these days. I would only buy if you're looking to…"

Alex (MUL) replied Apr 22, 2008 to Existing Home Sales in South Florida Rise?

7 Apr 23, 2008
Reply by Mike P

"I have to stop by and get a refill for mine. Do you also have the wicks in stock?"

Alex (MUL) replied Apr 18, 2008 to Cleanse the Air and destroy ordors with Lampe Berger from Paris in your home

3 Jun 9, 2008
Reply by Alvio Dominguez

"Stopped by this Friday for an Ocean Drive party. The night started out on the right…"

Alex (MUL) replied Apr 7, 2008 to Segafredo in Brickell - New Hot Spot???

5 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by Alex (MUL)

"Hi Ashley, Thank you for the request. It was nice of you to include the pictures. I…"

Alex (MUL) replied Apr 3, 2008 to My condo is not listed! Please add it!

97 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by john jones

"I love the fact that this development includes a boutique hotel and spa. Hopefully t…"

Alex (MUL) replied Apr 2, 2008 to Marquis Miami Condo Tops out as Miami's 2nd Tallest!

2 Apr 3, 2008
Reply by Bryant

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service