MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

I heard the new Segafredos in Brickell (behind Novecento) is the new hot spot.

There's supposed to be a small club in there as well...

Has anyone checked it out?? Any good??

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep that's correct. It's the new hip spot to be hang out and grab a cocktail. They have great food if you need a snack to fill you up while you sip on a great selection of cocktails. Try the Pink Lemondade with ABSOLUT Citron it's delicious.

Also, the sapce in the back is a club/lounge called Espazio Nego (Black Space) Very cool trendy great place to do some dancing and enjoy some btl service. Try the new ABSOLUT 100. It' s the black btl will make sure you dance all night.

Highly recommend you visit.
Exquisite, the environment is modern, the club insde is mostly all VIP, little tables on each side on the inside of the club. Most of the drinks range between 7.50 to 9.00. Parking is a little issue, most of the time i park at Novecento Valet parking.
Segafredo in Brickell is definitely a happening spot!

I've had appetizers and dinner there on several occasions and the food is delicious. The drinks are also reasonably priced.

Patrick Oliver is usually DJing on Friday nights spinning some good house music creating a nice atmosphere.

Highly recommend you check it out. We may have a MiamiUrbanLife.com networking event there soon.

-Alex
I've been there a few times since it opened and i LOVE it.... I went for lunch once, and have been for dinner during the week, it's really a great scene. A friend of mine got a table a couplke of weekends ago, their prices for bottles are reasonable and we had such a fun time. Like i said i love it!
Stopped by this Friday for an Ocean Drive party. The night started out on the right foot with a nice dinner... I had the Gnocchi Pesto. Amazing!

I also had a chance to check out Spazio Nero (the club inside Segafredo Brickell) and had a great time. Lots of beautiful women!

It's not a big club, but that gives you somewhat of an exclusive and "private" feel. DJ Patrick Oliver was throwing down the house music and they had some exotic girls dancing on the speakers. I was really impressed by the sound system... that thing really bumps!

Check it out, but make sure to make a reservation... space is limited!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service