MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

Cleanse the Air and destroy ordors with Lampe Berger from Paris in your home

Havana Smokers Cigar Lounge Exclusive Dealer of Lampe Berger in the Village of Merrick Park Area. You can go to http://www.lampeberger.com/catalog.aspx see and select the right Lampe Berger for you. Let us know and we will special order any that we do not have in stock.

WHAT IS IT FOR?

Simply, the Lampe Berger cleanses the air, removes odors and fragrances the room.
Developed by Monsieur Maurice Berger, a pharmaceutical chemist, each lamp features, under its’ stylish cap, a patented catalytic burner that destroys odors and helps purify the air, before the fragrance is dispersed.

The Lampe Berger is successful at destroying a whole range of odors, including:

:: Cigarette smoke
:: Cooking odors
:: Pet odors
:: Paint fumes
:: Many other forms of household pollution.

IS IT EASY TO USE?

The Lampe Berger comes with simple instructions and is safe to use. Just add fragrance, then insert the wick/burner, and allow the wick to soak for 20 minutes. Light the burner for two minutes and extinguish.

As shown in the diagram below, after the purifying process occurs (destruction area), the fragrance then disperses into the air. 45 minutes are all that is necessary to fragrance a room of up to 300 square feet. To stop fragrancing, simply cap.

Views: 67

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I use one of these at my place and they really work great!
I have to stop by and get a refill for mine. Do you also have the wicks in stock?
Lampe Berger has arrived at Havana Smokers Cigar Lounge. We have the lampes, the oils, and the accessories available. We will also do special Lampe berger orders. Let us know the item number you are looking for and we can get it for you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service