MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

What is the BEST Friday Happy Hour Spot in Miami???

Hey Everyone,

Thought I'd start this thread to see what HOT SPOTS there are in Miami for Friday Happy Hour.....

So what do you guys think???

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what's up MIke!! nowadays, which isn't the BEST Happy Hour spot?? lol.. Actually, I've checked out Novecento recently and the crowd is pretty cool, drink prices are reasonable and the DJ's there play really good music! check it out! I'd love to hear other members' recommendations.
Segafredo Brickell
agreed... Segafredo in Brickell is a good happy hour spot.. but sometimes you have to go to the Ale House Doral or Kendall.. gotta love the drink specials & pool tables
But of course... hands down - Segafredo Brickell!! jejeje... Cheers!!
Lets see, depending on what you like and the area that you live i believe Segafredo is top 1, now if you like more the college party then definitely you need to visit Monty's on Coconut Groove. But what do you think?
The Raleigh just started a happy hour on fridays in the Garden Terrace (5-8pm) that'll run through the rest of the summer.. Out come the Pucci sundresses and Louboutin platforms...oh miami get over yourself!

Should be a good time though, not gonna lie.
Cheers!
I have to agree that Segafredo is definitly on the top of my list for Brickell Happy Hour. It's nice that you can continue the party at the club in the back, too. That new place Badrutt's is also pretty cool to catch a few drinks.

Nikki is definitely my favorite in the grove. The Setai and Delano are always good at the beach.

Any new spots in the Downtown area? I heard the Vagabond is a pretty cool club.
Go to Badrutt's for a drink, but don't eat the food. It's not all that.. and overpriced!

Novecento is still my favorite and the food is delicious!
Went to Level 25 the other day in the Conrad Hotel (Brickell)... This was on a Wednesday, but it might also be good on Fridays.

Nice atmosphere and a great view from the 25th floor!
Novecento was indeed a lot of fun about 8 months ago. After a while they got this tacky bouncer, who had no clue of what he was doing and the place simply kaput. … The smart asses at Segafredo which has better music and atmosphere decided to do something equally stupid and hired the same looser to run their door.

Segafredo is really nice, however, the last 2 times I went the music was still good and they added more outdoor seating, but the crowd was very "Hialeah-ish". So I’d skip happy hour (after 6 pm) and head there after 9:30 or 10. When it get a little better.

My favorite place in the whole Brickell area would definitely be Badrutt's Place, for its uber-chic decor, awesome euro-house music and the surprisingly good food.. The downside is that if you don't specify exactly what you want to drink the bartenders/waiters you will give you whatever they want…. And charge you accordingly. They charged me nearly $ 100 for 2 glasses of Rose Champagne and 01 whisky ( Instead of regular $13 fizz.... they charged me $ 26 for each glass of Veuve Rosé and instead of black label, they gave me Macalan 25 yrs for $25 a glass) + 18% gratuity. It was a bit of a turn off... but on my next visit i told the manager about the mishap.... and they took good care of us.

I heard they had a new promoter on Thursdays and will check it out tonight.
Basically Segafredo seems to get all the attention, whatever happened to the good ol' giet drunk w/ a bottle on the sand..ahahahha. just kidding.
Fabio, get real... the food sucks at Badrutt's and the place might as well be made of sylicone cuz that's all you'll see... not that I mind big boobs, but I prefer the natural look! hahaha....

It's cool, but just for drinks and eye candy......

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service