MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

General Discussions (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Speeders beware...

There are some harsh new laws against speeding in place now. Don't get caught by surprise. http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/southflo

Started by Joe

4 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Mike Simmons

Miami residents are most attractive in US: poll

I've always thought Miami was home to some of the most beautiful people in the world. Now it's official! Article: NEW YORK (Reuters) - If…

Started by Alex (MUL)

1 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Mike P

Why the Smart Money Rents in Miami

An interesting article was posted in The Wall Street Journal about renting in Miami during the current market conditions. If you're looking…

Started by Alex (MUL)

3 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Mike P

Campaign for Liberty

A New Alliance - By Dr. Ron Paul Friends - please read this new and important piece by Dr. Paul. The press conference at the National Pre…

Started by Ivan

0 Sep 24, 2008

The end of America as you knew it

http://www.infowars.com/?p=4748 The end of America as you knew it HousingPANIC September 22, 2008 America is about to be legally stolen…

Started by Ivan

0 Sep 23, 2008

Who do you agree with? Obama or McCain

ABC has a test at the below address to see who's campaign statements, McCain's or Obama's, you agree with most. They don't tell you who mad…

Started by Ivan

7 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by Alex (MUL)

Asthma Walk

Hi Everyone! I was hoping you could help me out. I have signed up as a team captain for the American Lung Association's "Blow the Whistle…

Started by Miss Susy

0 Sep 18, 2008

Noise From Brickell Financial Centre (under construction 6th st/brickell)

Making an urgent appeal to my brickell neighbors about the flagrant violations of the city's noise ordinace and disruption of the quality o…

Started by Alan

3 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Alex (MUL)

2 Tickets - Dolphins vs. Jets

I have 2 extra tickets for the Dolphins vs. Jets season, home opener game. If you're interested please let me know. 50 yard line...Section…

Started by Ivan

0 Aug 30, 2008

Miami-Dade Tax Relief needed NOW!, Property Values are down 25 to 35% but not so reflected in Appraisal Notices!

TRIM Notices…and people are re energized as to the lack of tax relief in their proposed tax bills. I have copied some more of those emails…

Started by Kim Newlin

0 Aug 25, 2008

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service