MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

Classifieds (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Condo Lease Finder Representing 50 Biscayne, Icon, 500 Brickell, The Plaza and Loft 2

I oversee the leasing operations exclusively for 500 Brickell, 50 Biscayne & Loft 2. Please let me know if you have any interest in any…

Started by Denise

4 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Zack

Mia Restaurant Lounge at 50 Biscayne

I saw the signs go up at the South East corner of 50 Biscayne for Mia. It seems to be some sort of Restaurant Lounge that is opening up the…

Started by Alex (MUL)

24 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Alex (MUL)

Study Confirms Downtown Miami is Coming to Life

07/09/2009 As CPN reported last week, the results of a new residential occupancy and closings study for Downtown Miami defy the perception…

Started by Alex (MUL)

1 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Mike P

Handcrafted Floor Lamp for sale - Very Unique piece

Very UNIQUE piece! Must let go. Absolutely stunning decorative floor lamp. An absolute mood setter with dimmer, one of a kind. Crystal craf…

Started by Vovo

0 Jul 24, 2009

AP Position available

Hello, There will be an AP position available in a couple of weeks for the company I work for. The position will be working with the Addre…

Started by Ivan

1 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Ivan

ULTRA LUXE CONDO FOR SALE @ BLUE 2/2.5 - Corner Unit - Comes Fully Furnished - www.bluecondo2201.com

Ultra Luxe Contemporary Condo Nestled on the edge of the thriving Design District and next to the vibrant Mid Town Miami district you’ll f…

Started by Rudy

4 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Rudy

I need a parking space in Downtown.

If anyone is looking to rent out a parking space in the downtown area please contact me at 305.389.3378 or anthony@trybal.com. Thank you.

Started by Anthony Acosta

1 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Alex (MUL)

Need some balance and bliss in your life - get a professional, therapeutic massage

Hi all, I am a licensed massage therapist (MA 56044) in South Beach so if you are looking to relax and get rid of that tension we all carry…

Started by Robyn Morris

3 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Robyn Morris

Selling all the furniture in my apartment!

Anyone who is looking to furnish an apartment or add a few things to their own all of my stuff has to go and I'd prefer to just move it wit…

Started by Jeanna Hamilton

2 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Mike P

Need a room or a studio for 4-5 months

HI, I need an affordable place (room or a studio) to stay for 4-5 months starting mid August. I have a small dog. Let me know if there is…

Started by Birute

1 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by david m. pantoja

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service