MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

lovedowntown's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow!!! I really hope they build this."

lovedowntown replied May 19, 2009 to Plans for tallest buildings in Miami gain first endorsement

12 May 20, 2009
Reply by Alex (MUL)

"My Doctor is at Mercy Hospital. His name is Lazaro Prieguez and his pretty good. He…"

lovedowntown replied Jan 7, 2009 to Can anyone recommend a Primary Doctor in the Downtown/Brickell area?

8 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Alex (MUL)

"I don't know to much about it, only what is on the website, but long time ago I read…"

lovedowntown replied Sep 4, 2008 to Plans for tallest buildings in Miami gain first endorsement

12 May 20, 2009
Reply by Alex (MUL)

"Wow, I hope they build them. I love the picture that you posted. Have you heard of M…"

lovedowntown replied Sep 4, 2008 to Plans for tallest buildings in Miami gain first endorsement

12 May 20, 2009
Reply by Alex (MUL)

"So are they finally going to build these towers?"

lovedowntown replied Sep 1, 2008 to Plans for tallest buildings in Miami gain first endorsement

12 May 20, 2009
Reply by Alex (MUL)

"Yes, it is correct. But I don't know when will they break ground. I guess it will be…"

lovedowntown replied Aug 6, 2008 to Is it true they they are going to build a Walmart next to the Performing Arts Center?

20 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Lynda

"That is why there is a Target, Marshalls and a Ross in Midtown and also in Downtown.…"

lovedowntown replied Jul 5, 2008 to Is it true they they are going to build a Walmart next to the Performing Arts Center?

20 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Lynda

"Everybody should speak up about this. I don't live in downtown yet. I am planning to…"

lovedowntown replied Jul 3, 2008 to Is it true they they are going to build a Walmart next to the Performing Arts Center?

20 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Lynda

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service