MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

General Discussions (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Climb Miami 2009

Hi everyone! Hope you all are doing well. I'm trying to help a dear friend of mine, Priscilla, with a fundraiser for the ALA (American L…

Started by Miss Susy

1 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Alex (MUL)

Weird things on Friday the 13th...

I'm not superstitious, but today has been a very weird day... First I woke up to a bomb threat in front of my building. Everything was rop…

Started by Alex (MUL)

3 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Elena

New Arrival...

I just recently moved to Downtown in the Wind on South Miami Ave. I play a lot of basketball, if anyone knows any good gyms or parks where…

Started by Jose Gonzalez

1 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Etaub305

All my Real Estate People...

Hello Family, My name is Erwin Nicholas and I am new to the site. I been actually looking for a network with a tight nit community such as…

Started by Erwin

0 Jan 14, 2009

Can anyone recommend a Primary Doctor in the Downtown/Brickell area?

My current primary Doctor is out in Kendall and I think it's time to switch to someone closer to the Downtown/Brickell area. (Yes, I'm gett…

Started by Alex (MUL)

8 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Alex (MUL)

Vote NO on ammendment 2

VOTE NO This is the amendment: marriage is the legal union of only one man and one woman as husband and wife, no other legal union that is…

Started by lovedowntown

1 Oct 28, 2008
Reply by RScottW

Waiting times at Poll locations

Click on the link, then click on location to view current wait times. http://www.miamifly.net/maps/earlyvote/

Started by Ivan

0 Oct 23, 2008

Thousands Expected For Obama Rally In Miami

http://www.local10.com/news/17768140/detail.html MIAMI -- The stage is set in downtown Miami for Sen. Barack Obama's rally this afternoon…

Started by Ivan

4 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Ivan

Politically Incorrect Guide to Politics

Before you vote this election this is something everyone should watch. I watched this on 20/20 last week and it's the closest, unbias view…

Started by Miss Susy

0 Oct 21, 2008

Brooklyn Tony

The teacher asks her class, 'If there are 5 birds sitting on a fence and you shoot one of them, how many will be left?' She calls on Brookl…

Started by Ivan

1 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by Tam

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service