MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

Classifieds (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Buy Green and Shop to Earn

Need to checkout the Site! http://www.shoptoearn.net/cgi-bin/genesis.exe/index.html?p_get_webid=hscl When shopping through your ShopToEar…

Started by Alvio Dominguez

0 Jun 27, 2008

One Miami Condo For Sale! 3/2 - 1,416 SF / Corner Unit, High Floor!

North View: East View: Please contact me at joegonzalez05@hotmail.com for more information. Link to floor plan below...

Started by Joe Gonzalez

1 Jun 18, 2008
Reply by Marito

Cleanse the Air and destroy ordors with Lampe Berger from Paris in your home

Havana Smokers Cigar Lounge Exclusive Dealer of Lampe Berger in the Village of Merrick Park Area. You can go to http://www.lampeberger.com

3 Jun 9, 2008
Reply by Alvio Dominguez

Exclusive Arganese Cigar “Father’s Day 15% to 20% OFF Special"

Havana Smokers Cigar Lounge "The Finest Cigar Shop in Coral Gables" is the only carrier of Arganese Cigars in South Florida. Arganese cig…

0 Jun 6, 2008

Miami Auto Lights & Accessories HIDxenon kits, LED bulbs, halogen bulbs

"The professional and expert full-service source for all your performance lighting accessories" call 786-278-5700

Started by NtEr ThE NiGhTliFe

0 May 11, 2008

First in South Florida to carry Crown 7 smokeless Cigarettes, Pipe, Cigars

A smokeless cigarette, pipe or cigar may be the answer for a lot of smokers because of a public ban on smoking in public places. Crown…

1 Apr 26, 2008
Reply by Alvio Dominguez

Existing Home Sales in South Florida Rise?

There was an article today in the Miami Herald about home sales rising slightly in March. Could this be a sign that a market upswing is on…

Started by Alex (MUL)

7 Apr 23, 2008
Reply by Mike P

Nutritional Lifestyle and Health Products

As you all know, there is always opportunities that cross our paths. I believe is sharing them with everybody I can. I was contacted and…

0 Apr 5, 2008

Check out a ground floor company that just launched called Body Alive International

I wanted to invite you to check out a ground floor company that just launched called Body Alive International. It's a network marketing com…

0 Mar 17, 2008

MOTIVATED SELLER!!!

4741 SW 142 CT MIAMI, FL 33175 List Price: $390,000 MLS # D1245289 Area 49 -- 3/2 BEDROOMS, POOL AND SPA/JACUZZI, $15,000 BELOW APPRAIS…

Started by GiNNETTE ♥

0 Jan 14, 2008

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service