MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

Check out a ground floor company that just launched called Body Alive International

I wanted to invite you to check out a ground floor company that just launched called Body Alive International. It's a network marketing company with some of the healthiest nutritional products around. What's so exciting that I want to share is this is a ground floor opportunity with only 14,000 members. To sign up is absolutely free and it only costs $60 to activate your account and that is done by ordering product for yourself. You will spend less at Body Alive International than at your local Gym or Nutrition Store on a monthy basis.

Body Alive offers 15 products ranging from energy drinks to quick cleanse products. I’ve found that many people are joining Body Alive for the opportunity and to expand their product line. It’s not a bad idea, multiple streams of income for the same amount of work. Again, it’s a great opportunity that I’m sharing with you because many are predicting this to be the biggest MLM company ever. You can research the products and compensation plan yourself through my website http://beginhealthyliving.bodyalivenow.com/ . Also, you can contact me by phone or e-mail if you have any questions.

For Example:

Quick Energy Power Shot™, one of the world’s strongest 4 oz. energy drink, delivers twice the rush of a regular energy drink*. Quick Energy Power Shot™ provides long-lasting energy, stamina and mental awareness with NO CRASH!

One bottle gets you running on all cylinders. Quick Energy Power Shot™ has no sugar, no calories, is great tasting and loaded with vitamins, amino acids, nitric oxide (NO2) enhancers plus a special vitality/performance ingredient called Horny Goat Weed. Quick Energy Power Shot™ goes where you go! Our little 4 oz. bottle can be carried anywhere. Drink half the bottle or less, screw the cap back on and save the rest for later. With Quick Energy Power Shot™, your body is ready for action!

Quick Energy Power Shot™ Contains:

- Glucuronolactone
- Nitrous Malate (A-AKG)
- Tyrosine
- Taurine
- Horny Goat Weed
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- Niacin
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Pantothenic Acid
- DL-Phenylalanine
- L-Theanine

We have it at Havana Smokers Cigar Lounge. You can pass by and try it for yourself.

Views: 5

Attachments:

Reply to This

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service