MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

I keep hearing this is the new Wednesday hot spot in Downtown. Has anyone been? Any good???

I think I'm going to check it out this Wednesday. It's a beautiful view from the 55th floor of the Wachovia tower.

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes.. the place is amazing. We had a great time!
Angel sent me an email about this place. Never been there but it sounds like a great party.. Are you going??
A close friend of mine is behind the penthouse 55. I asked him about it and he said they pull in a very nice crowd. Maybe I can talk to him about setting up a "MUL" night. )
MY ROOMMATE WORKS THERE AND ITS REALLY BEAUIFUL PLACE GREAT DINNER PARTY DEF RECOMMEND IT !!!!! FOR A TABLE RESPOND BACK TO ME AND WE WILL WORK IT OUT;)
This is a great place. If you haven't been, you'll love the view and the new bar. Much nicer than it was before...Let me know if you like it. I have an event at the Havana Club at the end of the month...
George said:
A close friend of mine is behind the penthouse 55. I asked him about it and he said they pull in a very nice crowd. Maybe I can talk to him about setting up a "MUL" night. )

George that would be cool. It definitely falls within the "Urban Area". Send me his contact info.

-Alex
interesting, definitely must see this view
Vince Castro from Next In Line and the Miami City Club Board is doing the night. I invited you two wednesdays ago... it was jammin.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service