MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

General Discussions (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fay Slams Kite Surfer into Building (Video)

Kevin Kearny of Ft. Lauderdale ended up in the hospital after he decided to go kite boarding during Tropical Storm Fay on Monday. Luckily,…

Started by Alex (MUL)

2 Aug 21, 2008
Reply by Alex (MUL)

Is anyone else a fan of Miami.com?

I love to go on Miami.com and learn about new restaurants in town and what's going on... Has anyone else checked out the site?? It provides…

Started by Mia Garcia

0 Aug 20, 2008

Parking / Valet polices at your condo?

I like to know what the parking or valet polices at your condo's. I live at Latidue on the river and the valet service is charging $10.00 f…

Started by Armando

8 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Jorge

Auto racing enthusiasts... you won't believe this one.

Even race car drivers crash sometimes... which one just crashed into a car dealer? Take a look: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/75

Started by Joe

1 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Alex (MUL)

Moving to the Loft 2 in August!

...and I'm so excited! Neighbors, don't be afraid to say hi.

Started by Laura Denoux

5 Jul 31, 2008
Reply by Laura Denoux

2008 Property Taxes

Last year Charlie Crist signed into law a bill that would implement property tax cuts The amendment, which the Legislature approved Oct. 2…

Started by Karim Matos

0 Jul 25, 2008

Jason Taylor traded to Washington

Sorry ladies.....but the Miami Dolphins' best player Jason Taylor will be taking his dancing ass elsewhere. Jason Taylor has just been trad…

Started by Ivan

1 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Michael Ponce

Looking for a place that plays, 80 retro, rock from the 80s and 90s, punk rock, indie rock.

I grew up to The Cure, Billy Idol, Duran Duran, Pet Shop Boys, Eurythmics, Queen, Def Lepard, etc... Does anybody know of a place that play…

Started by Karim Matos

6 Jul 20, 2008
Reply by Stephanie

How small is too small?

I came across this article and thought it might make a good topic. This company makes houses as small as 65 sq. feet. They are actually pr…

Started by Joe

6 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by Alejandra

Look away from the light... Seriously.

Unsuspecting partiers at a rave in Moscow lost their vision from the laser lights. Who'd of thought? http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080714/o

Started by Joe

2 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by David

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service