MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

Looking for a place that plays, 80 retro, rock from the 80s and 90s, punk rock, indie rock.

I grew up to The Cure, Billy Idol, Duran Duran, Pet Shop Boys, Eurythmics, Queen, Def Lepard, etc... Does anybody know of a place that plays this kind of music, i mean now in the society we are in, here in Miami its all about Rap, reggeton, hip hop, or here is a good one, booty music, come on you call this music?

if anybody knows of a place were i could go, and listen to good music from back in the days, let me know.

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Try Poplife at The White Room on Saturday nights.
My new favorite place:
The Vagabond, it's so much fun on friday nights (listed in the "Best of Miami:2008" July issue of Ocean Drive Espanol, of course. haha) Super laid back crowd, basically all hipsters and indie kids... definitely no silicone and $800 dollar bottles here, just a good ol' dance party.

It's in the old I/O space next to PS14.
www.thevagabondmiami.com
I will keep you posted ... starting up a venue on July 3rd.

music will be right up your alley ...
I like Buck15 on Fridays and Saturdays, definitely will get the 80s/90s retro stuff in there, good, chill crowd, great chick DJ on Saturdays, lots of fun... but then again, I bring fun wherever I go, so that's up to you to make it that way! Also check out Circa28 and Pawn Shop (on Fridays) for the indie rock... Lastly, agree with Alejandra on Vagabond, haven't been yet, but can't get my friends to stop talking about it...
BUck 15 & Soho lounge its off of 36 at and biscayne blvd, that would be your best bet for 80's, and for indie Circa 28.
Some friends introduced us to Vagabond near Dez District. Haven't been in awhile, but they played the 80's retro that Friday. I was just in Stockholm and they play in the clubs exactly what you prefer!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service