MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

Classifieds (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

April 8 - Los Fabulosos Cadillacs - 2 Tickets

I am selling my 2 tickets on Section 110 row 14. Unfortunately I can't go. Willing to sell a bit cheaper. My cost was $84 each. I offer the…

Started by Mariajose

1 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Mariajose

50 Biscayne 1 BR unit for $1400 with free cable, internet & Parking

Be a part of the action & live in Downtown Miami. Great Community events like bike day, free yoga in the park and free concerts in the…

Started by Abraham Ash

2 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Mike P

Where can you find a trainer?

Hey guys, I am a professional trainer in and around Brickell Key. I offer boot camps t, th 6- 7 pm in front of the mandarin oriental-mandar…

Started by John McCarthy

0 Mar 20, 2009

Professional Training

Hey guys, I am a personal trainer in and around Brickell Key. I do boot camps T, TH 6-7 pm in front of the Mandarin Green and Saturdays 9am…

Started by John McCarthy

0 Mar 20, 2009

Doctors At Your Home - Any Day.. Any Time ... Any Where - No Insurance Needed - Very Reasonable Prices

Doctor’s at Your Home was founded by Dr. Jose B. Gardens, a 15 year emergency room veteran who recognized the need to provide quality medic…

Started by Dr. Jose B. Gardens

2 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Dr. Jose B. Gardens

Good place for highlights/haircuts???

I just moved to Miami about 2 weeks ago and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to a good highlighter/hairstylist…

Started by Lauren Strzelecki

2 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Lynda

Looking for a roomate ASAP in the Loft 1 Downtown just $600 per month 2/2

My name is Rob DiDonato, a friend of mine did not get approved to move in with me for various reasons. I need a roomate to move ASAP. Rent:…

Started by Rob DiDonato

0 Feb 13, 2009

Are You Living a Passionate Life?

In a recent study by the Harris Group, almost 80% of those polled said that they are living a life without passion. Is that YOU? If so, wo…

Started by Lee

0 Jan 29, 2009

MB 2bdrm/2bath 2 terraces, nicely furnished, high floor.

Great 2bdrm apt for rent, nicely furnished, cable plasma TV, DSL, 1 car garage included. Marble floors, beautiful views, roller shades, all…

Started by lina

2 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by lina

Technology Positions Available

Miami Based Company is seeking Mid-Level .NET Developers with experience in the following areas: - NET Framework 1.1, 2.0 or greater - ASP…

Started by Danny

4 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Danny

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service