MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

The Mark is one of the Related Group's most successful condos in Brickell. Please take a minute to give us a quick introduction and tell us about your experience living at The Mark...

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

Life at the Mark has it's ups and downs, as so is most condo style living.
One of the worst experiences i've had was with our old security. Example: our clicker to enter the garage wasn't working one day. (my husband an i have lived here for 4 years, so they should know us by now) we contacted security to let us in and they said NO. we were infuriated. We were locked out of our own house. Until our clicker was replaced by our management, we had to deal with this problem for almost 2 months. we would wait for someone to drive into the garage and we'd SNEEK in right after! ridiculous.... very frustrating. then! to add to the annoying nuisances, the pool's heater was turned off for a period of a few months (to save $) and in addition to that RAISED our association fees up $400-$500 MORE.. For a one bedroom, my hubby and I were paying about $900 in addition to our mortgage PERMONTH! many residents and owners as myself were very ANGRY at this MISMANAGEMENT. we still believe there's mismanagement going on. whatever. that's condo living for you.
just last night, one of the security guards that work the night shift... (mind you, the management calls them "concierge" i don't believe that for one second, because they don't provide concierge service or have concierge manners!!) this guy, carlos the security guard was SOOO RUDE to my visitors!!! i'm not even going to discuss how rude he was to my visitors! let's just say I set him straight. (i shouldn't have to do this in a "luxury building"... i think this building should maintain its' stature as luxury building and only have employees that have been trained with "concierge" style services in order to maintain the "luxe" of the building..

don't get me wrong. i love my condo. i love my apartment. i love my view. i love living here in my cozy little one bedroom and breathing in the refreshing ocean air... but the employees have GOT to understand that THIS IS OUR HOME. RESPECT THAT! they obviously don't live here, but WE DO! it's our HOME that we work so HARD TO OWN!!! they should RESPECT and learn their boundaries!

anyone else feel this way?

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service