MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

The first residents of Ivy started moving in this month and the building looks great!
The gym has equipment, all the furniture is in the lobby and by the pool, and this developer delivered a complete building. The reception of the Spa was open and ready to serve; even as new residents were doing walkthroughs!
The amenities are top notch and there are more to come; like a tennis center and riverside "Club" where you can lounge on the water with table service for drinks and food. For now, the grassy "backyard", billards/Arcade, Spa, massage rooms, media room, gym, yoga room, whirlpool, lap pool, infinity pool, business center, and various lounging areas will have to do!
The apartments have oversized balconies, glass showers with views to the bay, etc.

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Eric,

This project sounds like one of the better products of the boom. It would be great if you could post some pictures! You must get a nice city view of Brickell from there.
Well, 2 years later and i see no tennis center, no "Club" no restaurant/bar/drinks of any sort; the website even says "coffee bar and convenience store" there is nothing convenient in this building. Very disappointing as this was a draw when I moved in here.

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service