MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

I haven't made it back to Miami since December. It was still mostly empty at that time. How's the building filling up?

Views: 8

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Antonios,

I see more and more activity every day. It seems like the elevator issues have been all sorted out. I normally do a straight shot every time I go up now. The pool deck gets packed on the weekends, too.

I heard there were still 2-3 closings happening per week. I think most of the units are being rented out and I noticed the rent rates have gone up slightly. All in all, I think 50 Biscayne will be a success compared to many other buildings (in the short term, but especially in the long term).

-Alex
Thanks for the update. Sounds good. You say the rent rates have gone up, what would you say ocean view 2bed/2baths are going for?
I used to see studio units available for rent at $1,100. Now the lowest priced studio unit in the MLS is $1,495 and there aren't that many available.

I've seen some east facing 2 bedroom units as low as $2,300, but for the most part they are all priced around $2,500 or more depending on upgrades and what floor they're on.

Sales prices seem to have sustained, but it's still too soon to tell. Many new condos will be coming on the market this year and that will increase supply.

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service