MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

I know it's happened to you more than once. You get home from a night of partying and you're starving. Not many restaurants are open late, so you start looking through your kitchen drawer to figure out who you can call to get some grub delivered late at night.

What are the best late night food delivery spots you've ordered from?

We'd all like to know! Post the name, number, and details about your late night dining experience.

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought you meant delivery spots like they actually go to your house! Duh
You're right... the topic is "best late night food delivery spots?", but who needs delivery if you can literally walk downstairs and get something to eat? :)

So what's your favorite one?
La Palma in 8 st ;)
So I hear that the new Mia at 50 Biscayne will be open until 2am on weekdays and until 5am on weekends.... They will also deliver to 50 Biscayne residents! (even to the pool) :)

How's that for late night food???
I wish we had something like Big Pink in Downtown... It has that true diner feel. It's only a matter of time before one opens up.

Jill Aronson said:
But where are all the diners? We had an awesome diner in Kendall, but I cannot possibly drive all the way to Kendall for a midnight fix. There has to be a diner (real, authentic, metal outside, vinyl inside, open 24 hours, breakfast all day diner) someplace near downtown or Brickell. The Daily is ok, and Deli Lane is ok, but they are not quite right. Any ideas of how or when we can get a real diner in town?
I was at Big Pink this weekend and was thinking the same thing. I would love to have something similar in Downtown. Hopefully we will get a diner with a wide variety of food in Downtown.

Alex (MUL) said:
I wish we had something like Big Pink in Downtown... It has that true diner feel. It's only a matter of time before one opens up.

Jill Aronson said:
But where are all the diners? We had an awesome diner in Kendall, but I cannot possibly drive all the way to Kendall for a midnight fix. There has to be a diner (real, authentic, metal outside, vinyl inside, open 24 hours, breakfast all day diner) someplace near downtown or Brickell. The Daily is ok, and Deli Lane is ok, but they are not quite right. Any ideas of how or when we can get a real diner in town?
Although they only deliver until 9pm Mon-Sat, we should add Thai Angel to the list!

My friend told me about it the other day and I decided to give it a try.
I ordered the Seafood Pad Thai and Fried Snapper with Tamarind Sauce. Amazing!

Thai Angel
Phone: (305) 371-9748

http://www.thaiangelmiami.com
152 SE 1st Ave
Miami, FL 33131
(Across from Bank of America tower)
I love la moon.

I prefer la sandwicherie or Big Pink if I'm still at the beach though.

We need more late nite places this side of the bridge.

Luigi (Megacity Events) said:
Jerry's Famous Deli
Open 24 Hours - Delivery Available in South Beach

1450 Collins Avenue
South Beach, Miami, Fl 33139
305-532-8030
Miami Location Link

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service