MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

Wanted to know what kind of music & prices for bottles and entry? Also what kind of crowd?

thanks

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Arlyn, I've gone the last two Saturdays. Once with a table in the first floor and another time as regular "Joe Shmoes"... Both times the place was PACKED and we had a blast. Good mix of hip hop and house so it's never a dull moment.

I highly recommend it for some Saturday night fun! Let me know when you're planning on going and maybe we'll meet up.
I might just have to swing by there this weekend since I've heard so much.
Hey Luigi:
Great I am planning to have my b-day party at Dolce next Saturday. I will contact you some time next week to give you the names... thank you =)

Luigi (Megacity Events) said:
Hi Arlyn,

Fridays at DOLCE have house music all night but its a slow night, however Saturdays are slammed packed, last week over 2,100 people. Music is open format which means DJ plays best of hip hop, house, and top 40's. Crowd is nice & sexy averaging 25-35 yrs old and bottles start at $250 for stuff such as Absolute, Bacardi...

DOLCE is a beautiful & sleek 3-level ultralounge + a penthouse vip room with 5 bars.

I'm one of the main hosts/promoters for Saturday so I could always help you & your friends in, my guestlist is good 'til 12:30 for guys and 1 am for girls, but getting a table is the fastest way in. The ratio needs to be equal guys/girls or just more girls.

Let me know, I'll be glad to take care of you.

Luigi
786-277-3703
www.megacityevents.com
YOU better meet up..it's my b-day...lol

Alex (MUL) said:
Arlyn, I've gone the last two Saturdays. Once with a table in the first floor and another time as regular "Joe Shmoes"... Both times the place was PACKED and we had a blast. Good mix of hip hop and house so it's never a dull moment.

I highly recommend it for some Saturday night fun! Let me know when you're planning on going and maybe we'll meet up.
if you go this weekend let me know how it was. tx's

Eric said:
I might just have to swing by there this weekend since I've heard so much.
Hey Arlyn,

I've been to Dolce on Saturdays. It's a great time!! The club is beautiful. You'll have a great time

:)
Went again this Saturday and had a blast! Luigi hooked it up at the door as usual.
thanks =)

Ana said:
Hey Arlyn,

I've been to Dolce on Saturdays. It's a great time!! The club is beautiful. You'll have a great time

:)
good club....luigi is tha man....grate people
Luigi (Megacity Events) said:
Thank you Miami Light & Accessories.....I didn't pay you to say that did I?

Luigi

Miami Auto Lights & Accessories said: no you didnt....just out off gratitude.
good club....luigi is tha man....grate people
Arlyn said:
if you go this weekend let me know how it was. tx's

Good times this weekend at Dolce! Arlyn, I hope you had a blast for your birthday. I know I did. :)

PS: Tell Eric to watch out for those taxis with no backseats!! LOL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service