MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

WMC takes Miami by storm in its 23rd year. With a high concentration of top international artists from over 62 different countries, WMC is considered to be a key networking event for the dance music industry.

Along with the business side of things, there are tons of parties going on around town. People from all over the world come to be a part of this explosive gathering of musical talent.

WMC will be going on from March 25 - 29, 2008.

Click below to see a detailed schedule:
http://www.wintermusicconference.com/events/schedule/index.php

Most of the local clubs will be hosting events for big name DJs and some of the South Beach hotels will be having poolside parties. Make sure to check them out!

The Ultra Music Festival will also be held at Bicentennial park on Friday and Saturday. With more than 200+ artists/djs/producers, 40,000 music fans in attendance, and 10 stages, Ultra Music Festival is the largest music festival of it’s kind in the United States.

If you attend any of these WMC related parties or events, we would love to hear about them...

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm hitting up Ultra on Saturday. David Guetta will be spinning house and Uberzone is going to be throwing it down live on the break beats stage!
Got to go to the Madonna CD Release party at the Raleigh on Friday and Bob Sinclar was the DJ... I am definitely not a fan of electronic music, but it was a pretty cool party.
Ultra Fest was a lot of fun. The view of the new Miami condos along with a nice breeze by the water definitely added to the experience.

Also, the pool party on Sunday at the National Hotel was jamming and the weather couldn't have been better!

Did you get any pics of the Madonna CD Release Party?
Yeah, the National Hotel throws a good pool party every year... Unfortunately, I didn't make it this year. Thanks for posting those pics!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service