MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

In my opinion, the city should consider investing in an ICE Skating Ring like Rockafeller Center in NYC in the middle of MidTown, right by the target mid section. That would be IDEAL, because what usually takes presidence is businesses in the area for consumers to invest in or continue to consume, rather than fun activities for the families...

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not a bad idea. Are there even any good billiards in the Downtown area? Lots of high end restaurants in Brickell and now making way into Downtown, but there aren't really many low key hang out spots.
So what do you think, should we attempt to invest in the IDEA ??? I am really looking forward into investing into something that will provide productivity and social gathering amongst all ethnic backgrounds. We can meet up for coffee
Hmmmm, considering it never gets cold in Miami I think an outdoor ice skating rink would be far from ideal. \Maybe a botanical or japanese garden would fit better with our weather.
That too, sounds interesting, but where is the workout at ! Combining a workout routine with a fun activity would be also very exciting ! Japanese gardens are beautiful and full of majestic innovation ... :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service