MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

I've read in many of the forums that Ten Museum Park does not allow you to self park your vehicle even if you are a resident. Everyone must valet park their vehicles.

I would like to hear your opinions and first hand experience with the parking situation over at Ten Museum Park.

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

Alex, We at Ten Museum are still working out the kinks with valet parking. It works relatively well now, but the real test will come when the building is fully operational and has 200 occpuied residences, six floors of occupied office space, a restaurant, a small amount of retail space and a fully operational spa. Then things will get interesting and I am sure that our current system will be maxxed out. Also, the surrounding construction and one way streets have impeded carrying out the valet service to the degree it was intended. Only time will tell whether or not the system will be a success.
hi,

well i think it's okay to valet the cars. Its pretty tight in the garage, i think its pretty expensive to park if your invited by a resident.
Hi Kimberly,

How much is the valet parking for guests at Ten Museum Park?
It varies depending on the length of stay and whether or not you buy discounted blocks of tickets. I believe its $8 for regular parking unless overnight and then its $20. The discounted fees are still being worked out.
$20 is a lot for an overnight stay. At 50 Biscayne it's $5 for the day, $10 overnight, and $15 for lost ticket.

I love the idea of valet parking discount coupons that you can give your guests. I hate letting my guests pay to park when they visit me. I'm going to suggest it in the management office.

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service