MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

This is definitely one of the most beautiful developments in the Downtown area. I would love to hear about your experience.

Views: 263

Replies to This Discussion

Victor, The lobby installation by Luminaire was completed yesterday though I believe it may need some more work. The pool is open, but the bulk of the furniture has yet to arrive. Construction on the gym has begun and should open by March 1. The spa also started its build out and it is anticipated to be open by mid summer. All in all things are moving forward and after the new year you should come back for a visit. Happy Holidays.
Great news. We will be in Miami in Feb and will certainly visit. Thanks for the update. How do you like the building and area so far?
To use a cliche the jury is still out on that issue. The building is quite nice architecturally, but it has been tough getting the contractor, Bovis, to complete finishes to an acceptable level. The developer has taken over many of these finishes to ensure that they are to the satisfaction of the residents. Within another six months the building should be looking its best. As for the area, its still in transition and with three buildings under construction next to Ten Museum it makes in dirty, dusty, and my tires have taken a beating. We are also struggling with the Arena and its plans for large events that require the streets to be closed so that traffic can exit more efficiently. It makes it a little difficult to get home at times. Again, another six months will make a dramatic difference.
William, Thanks for all the great information. My wife and I are looking into a second home in Miami and Ten is one of our favorites. Have a great holiday!
Victor, You're welcome and when you plan to make your visit, please let me know. Have a wondeful Holiday.
The wife and I will be in Miami first week of Feb. I can't wait to see Ten Museum again. This time, hopefully, it will be a much better tour. How are things progressing?
Victor, Things are progressing. Both the gym and the spa are under initial build out construction. Vision boards have been installed in the lobby. The lobby itself is basically finished. The pool deck and landscaping are being reworked and are moving toward completion. The building's first newsletter is out, and there are about 40 units occupied at this time. You should be pleasantly surprised upon your arrival.
I'm glad to hear things are moving forward. I have to stop by the building soon to see the progress.
Hi William. How are things shaping up at Ten? I did visit in Feb. Looked at a few very nice units. The 01 line is amazing, but out of reach unfortunately. Lobby was smaller than I pictured it. Some of the pool railings were starting to rust. Has the spa construction started? Let me know what you think. TIA!
I'm also curious to know more about the progress of the SPA in Ten Museum Park. What is the status of this? Also, have all the amenities (pools, gym, etc) been completed yet?
I haven't much on the status of Ten. I will be down in Feb and will try to stop in.

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service