MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

This is definitely one of the most beautiful developments in the Downtown area. I would love to hear about your experience.

Views: 263

Replies to This Discussion

I am closing on a penthouse apartment in ten museum park this Friday. The place and area are fabulous. I am interested in learning about other owners' experience, and share thoughts on ten museum park and this area
Hi Anwar,

Did you finally close on your unit? What are your thoughts on the building?

-Alex
The viewes are just fantastic. I am unhappy about all the things to be done to complete it. No floor covering, no closet organisers, a lot of miscelaneous hardware missing from the bathrooms. I am now in the process of getting an interior decorator to help in choosing the tiles, etc
Yes, I've heard the units come with bare floors, but there is no excuse for the missing hardware on the bathrooms. I suppose they will fix that.

How about the amenities such as pool, spa, gym, etc? Are those completed?
Nothing is completed; no health spa, no swimming pools, and even the lobby is not completed. I'll do the best I can, while waiting.
Alex, Ten Musuem Park had its first closings in mid to late June. In the four and half months since approximately 20 or so units are occupied. I cannot speak of the valet parking because it has not be fully implemented. There is no gym or spa and the spaces for them are still in rough un-built out condition. The pool deck is already suffering from poor maintenance and the landscaping is dying or dead. The lobby is functional but has yet not been fully furnished or decorated. As for the other parts of the building, the restaurant and office spaces have yet to be improved. The building has a long way to go to be fully operational and in the mean time the residents must wait and wait. On the plus side, the exterior is very beautiful and the views are great. As with other residents, I am keeping my fingers crossed that the developer and builder can pull it all together by the holidays.
William, I am really shocked to hear this. Have they given an estimated time frame for these things to be completed?

It's hard to believe they have made people close on their units and start paying maintenance without the building being finished.
Actually, I was the first person to move into the building and that was June 28th. At the time, there was no lobby, no pools, they had to hire a valet so that the parking garage could be opened. But I park my own car and give the keys to the valet. Actually, the first 9 floors were closed off due to construction. Things have progressed very slowly, but little progress has been made in the last month or so. I was told the gym would be completed by the end of November. That seems unrealistic with the space not having been built out or even started. We did get a reprieve on our fees until the spa and gym open. No estimate was given as to their real opening date. When things get moving again, I will let you know.
Xavi, I have heard the same thing, but the due date has moved twice. First it was November, then December now the first of the year. I also have heard nothing on the lounge or restaurant; however, with the spa I am told that the plans are in permitting and are due out very soon. It will take at least another year to complete the build-out so I don't expect to see a spa until the end of next year or the beginning of 2009.
Hey guys... any updates on the construction progress of Ten Museum Park?

I'd love to see some interior pictures of the building if you have some.

-Alex
Alex, As of this moment, none of the interiors are in a state that I would consider complete or ready to be photographed. Progress is being made and there will be a display installed shortly to show how the future spa, gym and other spaces will look once completed. It will be installed in the lobby. When we make a little more progress, I will let you know. Also, I was elected last week as the Condo representative to work with the developers in getting the buidilng completed.
Any updates on this building? I visited back in August and managed to see a finished unit. Very nice but was unable to see the lobby, pool, etc.

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service