MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

We would love for you to give us a quick introduction and review of what it is like to live at One Miami.

Views: 98

Replies to This Discussion

I have not enjoyed living here at all. There are many frustrations from rude valet attendants, doorman who wouldn't open the door if you were falling over with 10 bags, apparently no service at the weekends, and of course my patio being a death trap with falling lit cigarettes, trash, bottles, used condoms, spit..........................
A bit confusing... when I was moving in I had no idea what I was supposed to do first, who I had to check in with, where my car should go, etc. and not one person was really willing to help me. There was supposed to be an orientation of sorts on my move-in day but all it was, was me re-filling out papers I had completed upon application to live here. I still have no clue what I'm supposed to do for certain things and don't know how I'm supposed to find out when, if I ask someone in the elevator for some help, they immediately start playing with their phones signaling me to leave them alone. Maybe I'm just so used to how things were back home, but the people here just don't seem nice. Maybe if I can get some information from the office tomorrow I will have a more positive outlook on One Miami.
Please let me know if I can help you with anything. I've lived here at One Miami for a few years. I hope your move is going well...

Lauren said:
A bit confusing... when I was moving in I had no idea what I was supposed to do first, who I had to check in with, where my car should go, etc. and not one person was really willing to help me. There was supposed to be an orientation of sorts on my move-in day but all it was, was me re-filling out papers I had completed upon application to live here. I still have no clue what I'm supposed to do for certain things and don't know how I'm supposed to find out when, if I ask someone in the elevator for some help, they immediately start playing with their phones signaling me to leave them alone. Maybe I'm just so used to how things were back home, but the people here just don't seem nice. Maybe if I can get some information from the office tomorrow I will have a more positive outlook on One Miami.
We love our place! We moved into our condo when we closed 2 years ago. One Miami has gone through a lot of changes, as all new buildings do, but I am very happy with the building now. Great location, beautiful views, very nice lifestyle. We plan on living here for a while
It's getting better around here... except for the whole broken air conditioners thing! I was wondering if anyone had heard exactly how many people were without air conditioning? I actually really like this building and only half of the people I see in the elevator ignore me now! :)
hi. i just moved in to the west tower and am trying to figure things out also. its getting better but still interesting. i also had a broken ac and finally got the landlord to fix it today:)
Love the place and the people, but I've had a few embarrassing experiences with the valet parking guys and my guests. Stuff stolen and cars dinged or scratched up.

Doesn't even seem like there's any way to get the items back and they just want to argue that the damage on the car was already there.... errrrrr........

Anyone had the same problem?
Seems to be a common problem with valet services. Back when it was uptown parking @ One Miami a coach keychain misteriously disappeared from my girlfriend's keys. Then @ 50 biscayne on New Years eve my $400 camera was taken from my car (same valet company). They asked me to jump through various hoops to try to get a reimbursement only to finally respond that the disclaimer says they are not responsible. Needless to say I have never parked with that company again and I avoid valet like the plague.

Going back to One Miami, it seems that they just don't have enough paking. I wish I could get another self-parking in the garage, but instead they force you to use monthly valet on extra cars... Not only that, but a few times I've had guests come over and get turned away at the gate because the valet is full! It's really a shame because the rest of the experience is great @ One Miami.

Mike P said:
Love the place and the people, but I've had a few embarrassing experiences with the valet parking guys and my guests. Stuff stolen and cars dinged or scratched up.

Doesn't even seem like there's any way to get the items back and they just want to argue that the damage on the car was already there.... errrrrr........

Anyone had the same problem?
Pretty much all good for me here @ One Miami. I have a beautiful condo with amazing views in a fantastic location. The building amenities are good, the property and facilities are well maintained and we now have a market on site.
I enjoy living at the OneMiami. I've been here two years and really enjoy my place. Great views and quiet neighbors,i can't complain. I have no plans to move and hopefully will stay here for many years to come.

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service