MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

Please take a minute to give us a quick introduction of yourself and tell us about your experience living at Met 1...

Views: 40

Replies to This Discussion

I love Met 1! I've been living here since february. The staff is really nice! I work at one biscayne tower so i love that I can walk 2 work!! I use 2 live in Aventura and the drive 2 downtown miami was dreadful! Now im 3min. walking distance!
Moved in Valentines day and in general we like it. Our old place was in a bad part of the grove, so it wouldn't take much for us to be happy. I would have expected a building 1 year old to have a lot more done (pool heater, sign out front), but they are getting around to it. The staff is nice and helpful. I would say the views (east/south) are amazing. The amenities here are not as great as a lot of other buildings, but the building is in great shape (maintenance keeps it like new). I am glad to see others moving in...it is sort of weird living on a floor all by yourself.
We closed on our unit 13 months agao (June, 2008). Finally, there are people moving in. They were slow to get things up and going, but it is coming together nice, as that had to do with slow closings. I was very happy to finally see the pool heater functional. We are only down there about 20% of the time, but it is clear to see that things are more active, and the building management runs a very good building in my opinion.

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service