MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

Hey guys, my boyfriend and I just moved in and would like to know more about the building, pros & cons, tips and things to lookout for?

Any info or opinions are greatly appreciated, we are always open to making new friends!

Best Regards,

JP & Anthony

Views: 51

Replies to This Discussion

Other than the fact that this building is a ghost town....the only cons is that the walls are very thin, normally i can hear what my neighbors are up to... other than that everyone pretty much leaves you alone... oh and another con, when you have guests they have to valet which can add up.
Hi. I am moving in next moth to Marina Blue. My two top choices were MB and Brickell on the River North Tower.

Now that you guys have been living at Marina Blue for nearly a month, how do you like it? How does it compare to Brickell on the River?

Hope to hear from you soon.
Its funny you mentioned Brickell on the River North, I had just moved from that building.

To be honest with you, Brickell on the River was a really nice building. The hallways in the north tower are nice and don't feel like a cheap hallway. The driveway + valet design is also much better thought out than Marina Blue's. It seemed to be managed much better than Marina Blue, maybe because the building is older and has sorted out problems frequently that now its no big deal. Above all else, the cable/internet was included in the HOA fee and it was provided by Comcast. Marina Blue's cable is provided by a sub-company of direct tv and they charge outrageous prices if you want HD, DVR, Premium channels and a 2nd receiver. Why do they do that? Because they can. Unless you want to get a little dish to put on your balcony through Direct TV or The DISH Network, you are stuck with this below average service. It's very annoying. Internet you have to pay for on your own, which shouldn't be the case in such a nice building.

Brickell on the River has a steam room and sauna, and I was surprised that Marina Blue doesn't have any of these. Why do we need a mini golf? A steam & sauna room sounds much better than stupid mini golf that no one ever uses.

Aside from these small problems, I like Marina Blue better than Brickell on the River. The people here are younger, the building's design is much nicer, and the views are amazing. I am very pleased with my unit here at Marina Blue. It feels more contemporary compared to Brickell on the River.

I hope you enjoy your experience at Marina Blue!

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service