MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

Clostings have started @ Marina Blue. I'm closing next week!
Anyone on else closing soon?

Building is looking GREAT!

Views: 38

Replies to This Discussion

Good luck with your closing! I would love to see some interior photos of Marina Blue. I heard it's coming along very nicely!
Will let you know in a few closing in the morn.
Awesome! Let me know how it goes!
I had a closing on March 12th, completed the buildout and coming back to the apt on April 25th.
What should I expect? I heard the elevators are not working, pools are still dirty, are they removing sand
from the 14th floor? Is the gym and yoga center open? Is the lobby 100% completed?
Thanks,
Lina.
Hi Lina, How is your build out going at Marina Blue? Have the amenities been completed?
hi Alex. Yes my build out including shearweave roller shades is complete and the apartment is fully furnished and designer decorated, although the amenities are not completed. When I left on April 29th the pools were not heated yet.
What's up everyone...it's now May 22nd (my roommate and I moved in on May 1st)...and I must say I'm also quite disappointed with the pace of how everything is moving here at MB. The building itself is pretty sweet...including the pools and the gym (which are both finished and operational)...the pools heating system finally got fixed today as well...swam about 20 laps and it was quite enjoyable..not too hot/cold...but as for the majority of the common areas (lobby, elevator landings, grill area)...things are still incomplete...with the elevators being the most annoying piece of the puzzle...management has said that everything is supposed to be completed by May 31st, but from the looks of things, that isn't going to happen. If anyone is planning on moving in anytime soon, I'd suggest pushing it back one more month to avoid the major annoyances that we had to deal with moving in. (I.E. only one of the three elevator cores working on the complete opposite end of the building...real fun when moving lots of furniture and having to maneuver around the backside catwalk). All the annoyances aside, some awesome things about the building include: The SICK views of the city/bay/AA arena...the interior finishes/flooring/closets/kitchens are awesome...proximity to all the major highways makes for a quick 5 minute drive to Sobe..10 minutes to the airport...10 minutes to the Grove/Gables...20 to Doral area...hop on the PeopleMover and you're in Mary Brickell Village in 10 minutes for free or grab a cab right outside the building really easily...also Midtown to the North of the building has grown and there are many cool restaurants/bars opening up...South of the building towards Biscayne Park, 3 or 4 high end restaurants have opened up (Manny's Steakhouse being one of them) that are within walking distance if you really feel like it or a two minute cab ride. It's odd for me to say this, but I actually feel like I'm living in a city for once...like an NYC type of city...definitely not the magnitude or size, but the feeling of life and energy is something I've never felt living in Miami for the last 9 years....especially when there are events at Bicentenial Park/Bayside/AA Arena...so it's exciting, but at this point somewhat annoying with contractors in the building all the time and trying to guess if your elevator is working today or not when you are trying to go to work. However once everything is complete I think it'll definitely be the place to be! The pic I'm uploading is a panoramic view of what I get to look at everyday when I wake up...it's awesome! Even better at night...4th of July will be pretty sweet! Sorry about the long post, but hopefully I gave you a good picture of what it's like "from the inside" haha...whoever is moving in soon, give me a shout out and we'll grab some drinks and I'll show you around! Later!

- Vaso
Attachments:

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service