MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

Does anyone know why they're repeatedly tearing up different parts of Mary Brickell Village?

Also, there is a sign advertised for an LA Fitness. Does anyone know when this will open?

Views: 464

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In the meantime I'd like to invite you to try SCLA! I am happy to offer you a complimentary 5 day pass - and please do not be scared about the prices, our DC Club is a bit bigger and DC has a higher cost of living. I'd appreciate the opportunity to show you around - why wait when we have a beautiful gym that is actually open and can be used NOW :)
Gabriella

ausniQ said:
Update....

They've said... February... March... mid March... April... and now the first week of May!!!!!

So, I think the LA Fitness will open in January, 2010!!!! As for any of the purported amenities... who the hell knows now?!
They should be opening in the next few days- its now Esporta. I would LOVE another coffee shop (not starbucks) in the village as well as more stores in those vacant places!
Looking forward to Esporta!!

Ashley Otero said:
They should be opening in the next few days- its now Esporta. I would LOVE another coffee shop (not starbucks) in the village as well as more stores in those vacant places!
It sounds like LA Fitness has changed names to Esporta due to an ownership shift. The opening has been postponed indefinitely based on what I found out last week. Not good news for locals but not that surprising either.

In the interim, Downtown Athletic Club is available to you. More amenities, less cash. Pure & simple. Locals get amazing deals similar to our "Preferred Corporate" accounts. Give us a shout.

305.358.9988 ask for Rob

www.getfitmiami.com
I'm a member of other LA Fitness Clubs and was very disappointed by the chilly reception I got when calling this new club. It took 5 tries to get through and I was told conflicting things about being able to use the club's facilities. I'm a multi-club member and this is a signature club. After being told I could use this club for a dance lesson with a nonmember friend, by paying a $5 fee per use and making an appointment with sales for the guest. then I was put on hold for 4 minutes and no one answered. When I called back a 6th time, I was told by bluntly "no way" but Craig, in Sales. Jim Pickard, the manager, was slightly more sympathetic, but basically the attitude overall here was not one that was very welcoming. Too bad, will seriously consider switching to Bally's.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service