MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

I created a new topic so that neighbors can introduce themselves!

Let me start by introducing myself...

As you probably already know, I'm the creator of MIAMIurbanlife.com. I was born and raised in Miami and currently live, work, and play in Downtown Miami. I started my first business at the age of 16 and have a background of marketing and advertising in the technology sector. I'm also a licensed Real Estate Broker, but mostly practice real estate for my own investments. My hobby is automobile racing and I love to go out and explore the Downtown scene. I always enjoy meeting new friends, so don't ever hesitate to drop me a line!

Please take a minute to tell us who you are by replying to this topic below...
(Introductions only, please!)

Views: 472

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Everyone,

I randomly found MiamiUrbanLife today via a link on twitter, and boy am I glad I did - not only does this seem like a very active, vibrant network that will be fun to be part of, I already made a business connection. Right on Alex, for creating such a great space.

I am a licensed Massage Therapist living in South Beach. I love to go to the Brickell area to see live bands at Transit or go dancing at Blue Martini. I'm an avid yoga student and just got a fab beach cruiser to ride around on on the beach, so I am definitely an active type and would love to connect with others for bike rides, yoga classes, or a beer somewhere.

Peace, Love, and Light,
Robyn
Hello neighbors!!!

My name is Chisa. I just moved here from Sin City Las Vegas but I'm a born and raised Jersey girl. I missed the ocean and decided to move here. I live at Everglades on the Bay. I teach Diversity & Leadership with a small minority owned company so I travel all over the world facilitating classes to large/small corporations, military and government.

I plan to take full advantage of this wonderful city; soak up the sun and enjoy the social/nightlife scenes. I signed up to meet new friends. I know NO ONE out here so drop me a line!

TTYL!!!! Mwah!
Hello all my name is Christian and originally from Peru raised in Weston, FL now living in Axis in Brickell ....
Hello everyone. My name is Carlos. I was born and raised in Miami although I did live in San Juan PR for a few years. Cuban parents and I have a very close family. I currently go to school @ MIU of AD formerly IFAC, for Graphic Design. I love Miami because its an amazing city with tons of cultural diversity. I like everything artistic.. from music to movies, fashion, and traditional art. I do like the scence in downtown, south beach, and the grove, although I dont go out as much as I used to. I'm glad we have a social networking site exclusively for Miami so we can get to know the people in our city better. Thats all for now. I hope everyone is doing well. Peace
NICE TO MEET YOU MY NAME IS MARIBEL THANKS FOR THE BLESSING.

Percy Vega said:
Hi neighbors!

I moved to The Ivy (at River Front) a few weeks ago. I'm still discovering the area an trying to familiarize myself with everything Brickell has to offer.
I enjoy working out, stargazing, reading, having coffee/tea at Starbucks, and I love the outdoors.
I am originally from Peru and came to the U.S. about 7 years ago. I went to Lima University to get an undergrad in Systems Engineering. Then I went to Greensboro, NC to get a M.S. in Computer Science and I am currently doing an MBA at FIU.
I work for Tracfone Wireless Inc. where I am a Senior Jave Developer.

God bless you all!
Wassup peoples!

I am a native of Charlotte, NC, but have an interesting set of roots far from the countryside...Half Latina and half New Orleans French-Creole with some Choctaw, I've got a little spice for ya!...

I moved here about 7 months ago and don't regret a day. Looking to meet laid back people that enjoy sports, international travel, laughing and that feeling when you really get to know someone...

I love red wine, salsa, volleyball, the beach,cooking, lounge, and just letting people be themselves. I work in medical research so I'm a nerd at heart, but you know the phrase that you can't have all work and no play!

So nice to meet you, I've got a heart full of southern hospitality for ya mixed with latin flavor! Been looking for a network like this ;-D

Besos

Sandra
hey guys,

i'm new to the site too. glad to see there is a community thread going around. First of all I have to say I love Miami~ i moved here from New Jersey 4 years ago and the vibe down here is amazing. Where else can you wear a tank top or bikini in January? not in new york- that's for sure! I currently live in Hallandale Beach but we are looking to move to the downtown/midtown area and hopefully being neighbors with some of you all. My company's name is Saraswati Miami (http://www.SaraswatiMiami.com) and we plan events that bring together the positive influences of music, art and dance under one roof. Basically- we provide a place where people can leave there problems and judgements at the door and be themselves for a few hours, let loose and just have fun. We've done parties at venues like The Standard, The Vagabond and are currently running a weekly party in the back room of Purdy Lounge called Oasis. The music we play is called Global Soul and it includes a mixture of Latin, Afro, Funk, House, Soul and anything else you can imagine. A soulfrito of sounds is what i like to call it!

to learn a little bit more about what we do check out the video clip below:
http://www.plumtv.com/videos/the-juice-january-22-2010-part-2-of-3/...

definitely look forward to meeting you guys in the near future~
jeannie
Hi All- I've lived in Miami for ovver 2 years now & just foudn out about MiamiUrbanLife. I was at a my companies Networking event at CLUB 50 and met Miss.Susy! It was a great time !! I live in Axis on Brickell and I go out alot (mainly in Brickell). I love meeting new people so holla at me
We are Sparky's Roadside Barbecue. The newest best barbecue restaurant downtown.
204 NE 1st Street - Telephone - 305-377-2877 - Try us out.
We are open from 10:30am - 9pm Monday through Friday.
From 4 to 7pm we have take home specials.

We have great microbrewery beers. Every hour is happy at Sparky's.

See you soon!
Attachments:
Hi all
I am Gagan this side.I am based in Moscow at the moment and relocating to Miami pretty soon.I am a Doctor by profession.I have heard a lot about this beautiful city and I am sure my stay there would be amazing.I am looking for some great friends in Miami...
Also the love of my life lives in Miami..I don't know where she lives there.All I know is her name and I am pretty sure that with a little help,I will be able to find her out there.I look forward to seeing you guys around sometime soon
Cheers
Thanks for creating the website and hope to connect with others. I am also a realtor and perhaps we can be of help to each other. Have Fun. Kristine Flook-Metro 1 Properties

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service