MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

I have a friend visiting from Ohio this weekend and was wondering what the "must go-to" restaurants and clubs were. Any help is welcome! Thank you so much!!!

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lauren,

For a laid back loungy atmosphere, check out the Gansevoort Hotel roof top on 24th and Collins. My friend DJ Joseph Anthony will be spinning the best of house on Friday and Saturday night. Great vibe!

If you're looking for a good club to go to on Saturday night, Dolce on the beach is the place to be. They usually play open format (mainly hip hop) in the main area and there is also a VIP penthouse upstairs that plays house. The club is beautiful and usually a great crowd.

Some good restaurants you might want to check out in Downtown are Manny's Steakhouse (large portions; be hungry!) or IL Gabbianno (gourmet Italian). In Brickell Village Segafredo is always bumpin' or you can drop by Perricone's (my personal favorite) for something more low key.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you're going to Dolce and I can get you on the list. My friends and I will probably go as well.

-Alex
I was thinking Dolce on Saturday night too, from other discussions it seems to be a favorite with people. Thank you so much for all of the options and information on restaurants AND clubs, I really appreciate it! If you could get us on the list at Dolce for Saturday, that would be amazing. It'd be nice to meet you too, especially since I wasn't able to go to the group's first event. Thanks again for all of your help! What information do you need from me for Dolce's list? Let me know either on here or e-mail me at lstrzelecki@gmail.com. Thanks again Alex!

Alex (MUL) said:
Hi Lauren,

For a laid back loungy atmosphere, check out the Gansevoort Hotel roof top on 24th and Collins. My friend DJ Joseph Anthony will be spinning the best of house on Friday and Saturday night. Great vibe!

If you're looking for a good club to go to on Saturday night, Dolce on the beach is the place to be. They usually play open format (mainly hip hop) in the main area and there is also a VIP penthouse upstairs that plays house. The club is beautiful and usually a great crowd.

Some good restaurants you might want to check out in Downtown are Manny's Steakhouse (large portions; be hungry!) or IL Gabbianno (gourmet Italian). In Brickell Village Segafredo is always bumpin' or you can drop by Perricone's (my personal favorite) for something more low key.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you're going to Dolce and I can get you on the list. My friends and I will probably go as well.

-Alex

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service