MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

I DO FREELANCE WORK BEEN DOING HAIR & MAKE-UP FOR 1O YEARS..........I WON 1ST PLACE FOR COLOR AND 3RD PLACE FOR EDITORIAL WITH LOREAL IN 2004...I DO WORK WITH OCEAN DRIVE, BOCA MAGAZINE AND MORE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED...I DO HOUSE CALLS OR YOU CAN COME TO ME...FREE CONSULTATIONS AS WELL....LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU;) HERE ARE FEW THINGS I'VE DONE....

Views: 15

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! Maybe we can schedule a consultation. Birthday is coming up and my hair is really REALLY long. I want to style it a little. Let me know when can I see you on a Wednesday afternoon. Thanks!
Hello! I am definately interested in cut and highlights or some color or something. I need some guidance as to what I could do with my hair that would look good since I'm kind of in a rut with my hair. E-mail me at lstrzelecki@gmail.com for my phone number and such to set up a time to get together or for consultation. Thanks so much!
I was wondering what time you have free through Monday, I have a friend in town from Ohio and she was wondering what you could do for a cut for her. Please call 305-379-5844 at your convenience. Thank you for your time!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service