MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

This functional 1-bedroom loft space in Neo Lofts - a contemporary, riverfront, full-amenity building designed with residents' privacy in mind - is being offered tastefully furnished to the tenant with discerning tastes and maximum comfort in mind.

Unit features wood laminate flooring throughout as well as two large impact-resistant picture windows and one sliding glass door that grace the living areas with plentiful natural light.

Exposed ducts, pipes, and track lighting decorate the 11' ceilings, while white European (Dellacassa) kitchen cabinets with black granite tops and white energy-efficient Whirlpool appliances compliment the modern and minimalist decor.

Unit also features a stacked washer/dryer inside a laundry closet with additional storage space.

Building amenities include an infinity-edge pool, a fitness center, spa, sauna, steam room, meditation garden with BBQ picnic area, contemporary lounge with billiard table, lighted tennis court, valet parking (for guests) and 24 hr front desk service.

Rental price includes all living room, bedroom and bath furniture (except for television), decorative framed artwork, designer lighting (track and recessed), window treatments, use of a storage locker and one (1) assigned covered parking space.

Neo Lofts is conveniently located in the Riverside neighborhood of Miami on the south bank of the Miami River in close proximity to I-95, Downtown Miami, the Brickell Financial District, the Beaches, and Coral Gables.

Call Adrian Salgado at 305-491-7179 for more information.

Views: 17

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Adrian,

Can you post a floor plan for this unit? Also, what's the price? I may have someone for you.

-Alex
Alex,

I have to get the floor plan scanned (my scanner is down).

It's listed at $1,400/month fully furnished except for TV.

Thanks,
Adrian
waht is your weekly rates?
Lina,

This unit was rented many months ago. It is no longer on the market.

lina said:
what is the price for 1 week stay on April 1`st?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service