MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

Other then the ones in our condos... Something that compares to LA Fitness or Ballys??

Views: 201

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

On the 25th floor of the Wachovia bldg right on the 200 block of biscayne there's one. I believe its called Downtown Fitness or something like that. A little pricey but good size and extremely convenient for Downtowners :)
The gym at the Four Season's is the nicest one in Brickell, but membership is expensive...
Cool.... Thanks!!! I'll go check them out this week..
Hi!!!!

Personally I recommend FIGHT CLUB and thats located on 2ave right behind BRAMAN. Its a boxing gym and its fantastic! The trainers (Gil and Jeremy) are all awesome and the people are also really nice and down to earth. The gym membership is competitive and the environment is just that - This gym is not for everyone! No fancy machines, no A/C, no pretencious people with cool new sneakers: JUST REAL FITNESS WITH REAL PEOPLE LOOKING FOR A DIFFERNT FITNESS EXPERIENCE! - The gym has all the basic necessities to get in shape and change your life forever!

You really do get the workout of your life and you SEE RESULTS FAST!!!

Go to www.fightclubmiami.com for more information or contact Sandro. Hes the owner and if youre interested, let him know Lynda from MUL recommended you. If you try it, you'll be hooked! Hope this information helps!

- Lynda
Does anyone know when the LA is opening, or has it opened yet?? I heard rumors it would be March 2009, but I dont think thats the case. Afterwards, heard something about ending of 2009. Can anyone confirm opening date?? :) Thanks!!!

Davina said:
I've been at The Sports Club LA, in the Four Seasons, for 5 years now, but need a change. Have you heard of Shuichi Take? It's in Midtown & supposed to be the new thing.

Otherwise you can wait for the LA Fitness to open up in Mary Brickell Village come January 2009!
Its really a shame about the delay with LA Fitness; i stopped by Mary Brickell Village's management office a few weeks ago and they now say it could be late 09 or even early 2010 opening, No construction has started but supposedly a lease has been signed and permitting is underway.

Some thoughts on other gyms in the area. 1) SportsClub LA (nice, but too spa like, expensive, parking is a hassle) 2) Downtown Athletic Club (decent, moderately expensive, but a hassle to get to) .......A 24 hour fitness is supposed to go in at Met 3...but looks to be many years away.....
I actually go to Downtown Athletic Club now... I like it!!!They have every machine and I never have to wait for any of them. Free parking in the building and all...Its $59/month... They gave me a bunch of free week passes if anyone wants to try it out...
I agree! Fight Club rocks!

Lynda Prado said:
Hi!!!!

Personally I recommend FIGHT CLUB and thats located on 2ave right behind BRAMAN. Its a boxing gym and its fantastic! The trainers (Gil and Jeremy) are all awesome and the people are also really nice and down to earth. The gym membership is competitive and the environment is just that - This gym is not for everyone! No fancy machines, no A/C, no pretencious people with cool new sneakers: JUST REAL FITNESS WITH REAL PEOPLE LOOKING FOR A DIFFERNT FITNESS EXPERIENCE! - The gym has all the basic necessities to get in shape and change your life forever!

You really do get the workout of your life and you SEE RESULTS FAST!!!

Go to www.fightclubmiami.com for more information or contact Sandro. Hes the owner and if youre interested, let him know Lynda from MUL recommended you. If you try it, you'll be hooked! Hope this information helps!

- Lynda
Hi if you want to come over to Brickell Key I train here and have fitness classes. http://fitnessmaxx.biz
First class free. Hope to hear from you soon.
So when is the LA Fitness opening???
LA Fitness is now under construction (finally) at Mary Brickell Village. I got an email from MBV general manager saying they're shooting for a 1Q10 opening date.

Also, Ballys on Coral Way is moving into a 45,000sf brand new space that is opening on Sept 1st, 2009 (if not sooner)

Pierre said:
So when is the LA Fitness opening???
I was actually goin to join this week. I would love to get some free week passes if you have any left.

Pierre said:
I actually go to Downtown Athletic Club now... I like it!!!They have every machine and I never have to wait for any of them. Free parking in the building and all...Its $59/month... They gave me a bunch of free week passes if anyone wants to try it out...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service