MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

All Discussions Tagged 'miami' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Study Confirms Downtown Miami is Coming to Life

07/09/2009 As CPN reported last week, the results of a new residential occupancy and closings study for Downtown Miami defy the perception…

Started by Alex (MUL)

1 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Mike P

Live Nation to Operate Bayfront Park Amphitheater

The renovations by Live Nation are almost done at the Bayfront Park Amphitheater: LIVE NATION CONTINUES TOP 20 MARKET EXPANSION WITH AGRE…

Started by Alex (MUL)

0 Jun 30, 2009

Met 2 Rises and Lands Deloitte as Tenant

This is great news for Downtown Miami. In the midst of the residential condo boom, a beautiful commercial tower rises! "MDM has begun cons…

Started by Alex (MUL)

1 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Alex (MUL)

Big Apple overtakes Miami to be voted road rage capital of the U.S.

NYC drivers named America’s most aggressive NEW YORK - New York has overtaken Miami to be voted the U.S. city with the angriest and most a…

Started by Alex (MUL)

0 Jun 16, 2009

"Building in Motion" to hit Miami's Skyline?

There have been talks of architect David Fisher bringing his Dynamic Tower to Miami's Skyline... David Fisher's Dynamic Tower is the first…

Started by Alex (MUL)

6 May 20, 2009
Reply by Mike P

Plans for tallest buildings in Miami gain first endorsement

The housing market may be in crisis, but that isn’t deterring developers from seeking approval to build one of the world’s tallest skyscrap…

Started by Alex (MUL)

12 May 20, 2009
Reply by Alex (MUL)

Buyers stymied by tough rules on condos

Just as lower prices are drawing more buyers to the troubled condo market, federal rules are making it even harder for them to get loans.…

Started by Alex (MUL)

0 Apr 12, 2009

Where can you find a trainer?

Hey guys, I am a professional trainer in and around Brickell Key. I offer boot camps t, th 6- 7 pm in front of the mandarin oriental-mandar…

Started by John McCarthy

0 Mar 20, 2009

Miami's Bayside Marketplace For Sale

As part of an attempt to restructure its financially struggling operations, General Growth Properties is trying to sell Miami's Bayside Mar…

Started by Alex (MUL)

0 Mar 3, 2009

Billionaire's plan for Park West unveiled: Downtown Miami's biggest project ever!

This is some of the best news I've heard for Miami. This looks amazing! Posted on Sun, Nov. 04, 2007 Builder's plan for west of Biscayne…

Started by Mike P

4 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Alex (MUL)

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service