MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

All Discussions Tagged 'condo' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My condo is not listed! Please add it!

If your condo is not listed, please post your request here and I will add the particular condo to the list with a picture and basic informa…

Started by Alex (MUL)

97 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by john jones

Foreign buyers are flocking to Florida condos again

TORONTO – June 1, 2010 – Nearly 800 Canadians jammed a hotel ballroom near the Toronto airport Sunday to hear the gospel of Florida real es…

Started by Alex (MUL)

1 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Mike P

Condo Rental Listings on MUL!

MIAMIurbanlife.com is pleased to announce an exciting new partnership with Benchmark Realty Group - located in the heart of Downtown Miami.…

Started by Alex (MUL)

0 Apr 20, 2010

Miami-Dade property tax appeals flood in from condo associations

Have you filed a petition to dispute your property taxes? Some condo associations are getting involved. Friday September, 18th is the deadl…

Started by Alex (MUL)

0 Sep 17, 2009

Plans for tallest buildings in Miami gain first endorsement

The housing market may be in crisis, but that isn’t deterring developers from seeking approval to build one of the world’s tallest skyscrap…

Started by Alex (MUL)

12 May 20, 2009
Reply by Alex (MUL)

Buyers stymied by tough rules on condos

Just as lower prices are drawing more buyers to the troubled condo market, federal rules are making it even harder for them to get loans.…

Started by Alex (MUL)

0 Apr 12, 2009

Doctors At Your Home - Any Day.. Any Time ... Any Where - No Insurance Needed - Very Reasonable Prices

Doctor’s at Your Home was founded by Dr. Jose B. Gardens, a 15 year emergency room veteran who recognized the need to provide quality medic…

Started by Dr. Jose B. Gardens

2 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Dr. Jose B. Gardens

Why the Smart Money Rents in Miami

An interesting article was posted in The Wall Street Journal about renting in Miami during the current market conditions. If you're looking…

Started by Alex (MUL)

3 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Mike P

One Miami Condo For Sale! 3/2 - 1,416 SF / Corner Unit, High Floor!

North View: East View: Please contact me at joegonzalez05@hotmail.com for more information. Link to floor plan below...

Started by Joe Gonzalez

1 Jun 18, 2008
Reply by Marito

Florida’s existing condo sales improve in 1Q ‘08 compared to 4Q ‘07

Good news for the condo market! Sales of existing condominiums improved from fourth quarter 2007 to first quarter 2008, according to the l…

Started by Alex (MUL)

1 May 21, 2008
Reply by Ariel

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service