MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

All Discussions Tagged 'Miami' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Valentine's Invisalign Braces & Teeth Whitening Special!

Hello Miami Urban Life friends!  We're excited to have just joined the community, and we want to let each of you in on our current promotio…

Started by Assure a Smile Miami Dentistry

0 Feb 10, 2011

your favourite fashion boutique in Miami

to all the ladies out there.... i need your professional shopping advice! i need to compile a list of a handful of high-end fashion boutiq…

Started by EX-SAVAGE

3 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by EX-SAVAGE

Bring the World Cup to Miami!!!

How would you like to have the World Cup in your backyard???  You Can Help Make This Happen!As the 2010 FIFA World Cup kicks off in South A…

Started by DowntownMIA

1 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Alex (MUL)

Interracial Dating?

Miami has been known and classified as a cultural "melting pot" full of diversity. Our city embraces various religions, ethnicities, races…

Started by Miss Susy

15 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Sandra E.

February Special

Started by Danny - Bootcamp and Training

0 Feb 10, 2010

Need some help...finding REFERRALS!!!

I took on a challenge in a class I am taking with my company Keller Williams Realty over the next few weeks. I need to get as many referral…

Started by John Lancaster

1 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Jill Aronson

Lets go Boating or Jet skiing this weekend...

Check us out @ Bayside. New boats, Great crew!!! Head down to Stiltsville or Key Biscayne sandbar or get crazy and head down to Elliot Key.…

Started by Boat Rental Miami

2 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Alex (MUL)

ULTRA LUXE CONDO FOR SALE @ BLUE 2/2.5 - Corner Unit - Comes Fully Furnished - www.bluecondo2201.com

Ultra Luxe Contemporary Condo Nestled on the edge of the thriving Design District and next to the vibrant Mid Town Miami district you’ll f…

Started by Rudy

4 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Rudy

Design Within Reach is the source for smart solutions.

Our business started when our founder tried to furnish his apartment with the classics he'd come to appreciate while living in London. What…

Started by Will Pardo

0 May 29, 2009

April 8 - Los Fabulosos Cadillacs - 2 Tickets

I am selling my 2 tickets on Section 110 row 14. Unfortunately I can't go. Willing to sell a bit cheaper. My cost was $84 each. I offer the…

Started by Mariajose

1 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Mariajose

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service