MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

Forum Discussions (283)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Downtown Miami Grows Despite Recession

Great video on Downtown Miami's growth."Downtown Miami is becoming the new hot place to live and play, with the population increasing and n…

Started by Alex (MUL) in Development News

3 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Antonios

Save 40% off QuickBooks Point of Sale and $500 back from Intuit Payment Services

Promotion from Intuit and HSCL regarding receiving 40% of QuickBooks Point of Sale v10.0 in addition to receiving $500 back from Intuit aft…

Started by Alvio Dominguez in Classifieds

0 Nov 14, 2010

Recommendations for sports bar

Hey everyone. I'm new to Florida and specifically the Brickell area - trying to get familiar with the best spots. Any good sports bars arou…

Started by Fernando in Classifieds

2 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Fernando

Salsa

Hi there, am new to Brickell and am looking for local salsa classes. Does anyone know anywhere other than Brix46 which has closed down. Che…

Started by Rosanna Lucariello in Classifieds

4 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Faye McInerney

Great website!

I read the article about this website in The Miami Herald.  It's great and I plan on speaking about it on the air this Sunday at noon on Co…

Started by Eric M. Glazer in Classifieds

2 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Cristina Serban

"CARNIVAL TIME" Is MIAMI READY??????

I hear its Carnival time again from way up here in Toronto, Canada. Check out my Tempororay Music ViDeo for my "BANA TIME" which reflects o…

Started by UZMAN in Classifieds

0 Oct 6, 2010

Angel-investor needed for a luxury start-up

I’m looking for an investor interested in a new Scandinavian luxury start-up admired by top fashion professionals and princesses (check my…

Started by EX-SAVAGE in Classifieds

0 Oct 5, 2010

MIAMIurbanlife.com gets featured in the Miami Herald

The Miami Herald has featured MIAMIurbanlife.com and founder Alex Gonzalez in an article titled:"Condo resident's website connects downtown…

Started by Alex (MUL) in Classifieds

1 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Miss Susy

your favourite fashion boutique in Miami

to all the ladies out there.... i need your professional shopping advice! i need to compile a list of a handful of high-end fashion boutiq…

Started by EX-SAVAGE in Classifieds

3 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by EX-SAVAGE

Hopes rise with sales of downtown Miami condos

The idea of a vibrant city center in Miami is bolstered by a Downtown Development Authority finding that condo sales -- and prices -- are g…

Started by Alex (MUL) in Development News

0 Jul 28, 2010

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service