MIAMIurbanlife.com

Who's your neighbor?

Classifieds (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a sublet !!!

Hi everyone, I am looking for a sublet that is available now, furnished. Please contact me if you know of anything. Flexible with length of…

Started by Meri

0 Jul 9, 2009

Looking to rent a parking spot at 50 Biscayne

If you have an asigned parking spot at 50 Biscayne that you are not using, I will rent it from you! I recently moved in the building, and m…

Started by Olga Nikiforova

0 Jun 24, 2009

Met 2 Rises and Lands Deloitte as Tenant

This is great news for Downtown Miami. In the midst of the residential condo boom, a beautiful commercial tower rises! "MDM has begun cons…

Started by Alex (MUL)

1 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Alex (MUL)

Do you need a dog walker/sitter?

Is your dog home alone all day? Does he/she need to get out and exercise while you are at work? I grew up with dogs of all sizes and I have…

Started by Rayna Samuels

0 Jun 13, 2009

Babysitter in Brickell Area

I'm a recent college graduate with more than five years of experience as a nanny and babysitter. Comfortable with children of all ages, inc…

Started by Emma Galler

0 Jun 10, 2009

Design Within Reach is the source for smart solutions.

Our business started when our founder tried to furnish his apartment with the classics he'd come to appreciate while living in London. What…

Started by Will Pardo

0 May 29, 2009

Couture Cuisine Personal Chef Service

Couture Cuisine is a personal chef service which comes to your home with fresh, local, ingredients to make customized meals for you. First…

Started by Tommy

0 Apr 27, 2009

HOUSE FOR RENT - 3 BR / 2.5 BA, Garage, Backyard + POOL TABLE!!!

Beautiful single family home available for rent! 2 story house located on Coral Way and 152nd avenue with 3 bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms. * Be…

Started by Alex (MUL)

0 Apr 23, 2009

Web Design- Summer Special

Template Modifications: Starting at $500 Basic Website: 5-10 pages, flash intro/header, 2 php forms, full rights to site & 5 edits.…

Started by Miss Susy

0 Apr 22, 2009

Supplement your income and get a Job Serving Your Country and Your Community

I am a Recruiting Assistant (RA) for the Florida Army National Guard. Lets talk of the benefits the Army National Guard has to offer. Peopl…

Started by Alvio Dominguez

0 Apr 7, 2009

RSS

Welcome to Downtown Miami's First Online Social Network!

:: Find your Condo!
:: Search for Neighbors
:: My Condo is Not Listed
:: Introduce Yourself!

Looking to rent?
Find your condo now!

© 2024   Created by Alex (MUL).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service