Time: September 15, 2012 at 9pm to September 16, 2012 at 5am
Street: 1250 S Miami Ave
Website or Map: http://elgritomexicomiami.eve…
Phone: 305 577-7779
Event Type: special, event
Organized By: Mexicanos en Miami
Latest Activity: Sep 6, 2012
Mexicanos en Miami will be hosting one of the best parties of the Mexican Independence Celebration in Miami. Among international friends,tequila and mariachi we will be celebrating the 202 anniversary of the independence of Mexico. !VIVA MEXICO!
Saturday, September 15th!
-"El Grito" show after midnight
- Live Band with Mexican celebrity Kike Orozco
- Live Mariachi
- DJ Sanmartin
- Cazadores Tequila Welcome Shot (9p-10p)
- Must RSVP for complimentary admission on Mexicanos en Miami Guest List before 12:00am. For ages 21+
- Celebrate mexican style and reserve your Cazadores Tequila bottle
MUST RSVP: ElGritoMexicoMiami.eventbrite.com
PLACE: Kukaramakara (1250 S Miami Ave, Miami, FL)
TIME: Door open 9pm
MOOD: Ready to party
DRESS CODE: Miami chic - Use colors red/white/green
Cazadores Tequila Bottle PROMOTIONAL Pre-sale.
Secure your Cazadores Tequila Bottle at a Special price of $180.00*.
* This price is applicable if you claim it before 11:00 p.m. on the day of the event.
* This reservation is FREE, the bottle is NOT
* Does not include tax or service
* Max 4 People per bottle/table for complimentary entrance.
* Must Reserve your bottle and present ID, Credit Card and Reservation ticket confirmation to redeem this offer.
The best of Miami by the Mexicans in Miami
Join us on the different professional, social and recreational activities we organize, get to know our vibrant community of Mexicans in Miami, be aware of the best Mexican restaurants in town, be part of our celebrations enjoying our Traditions, Tequila & Mariachis and become a friend of Mexico!
Stay connected on: