Time: February 6, 2010 from 9am to 3pm
Location: Flagler Street in Downtown
Street: Flagler Street (Between Biscanye Blvd and Miami Avenue)
City/Town: Downtown Miami
Phone: (305) 379-7070
Event Type: music, arts, exhibit
Organized By: Downtown Miami Partnership
Latest Activity: Feb 8, 2010
The much anticipated 9th Annual Flagler Fest returns, a don’t-miss, fun-filled, family-friendly day of activities in beautiful downtown Miami. The event is free and open to the public.
• Antique, Vintage & Hot-Rod Cars on display by the Antique Auto club of America South Florida Region
• Motorcycle Shows staged by the Antique Auto club of America South Florida Region
• Gusman Center for the Performing Arts Downtowns Miami’s Historic Theatre will feature a display of Historic Photographs of Downtown Miami
• Children’s corner featuring face painting, bounce house, petting zoo and more!
• 1968 Herbie the Love Bug Movie featuring the famous and notorious playful little car at the Gusman center at 12pm - FREE
• Eclectic and vibrant retail boutiques and shops
• Lunch cuisine alfresco at downtown cafes
PARKING: Available metered street parking or garage and lot parking throughout the downtown area will be available. For more specific garage and lot location & rate information, please visit www.miamiparking.com or contact Downtown Miami partnership at (305) 379-7070.
• Downtown Miami Partnership
• Miami Downtown Development Authority
• Antique Auto Club of America South Florida Region
• Miami Parking Authority
• Goldsmith Family Foundation
• Gusman Center for the Performing Arts
• ABC Management Services and the Alfred I Dupont Bldg