Flagler Fest is here. Come on down for this fun-ﬁlled, family-friendly day in Downtown Miami we’ve got something for everyone:
• Drool over the collection of antique, vintage, hot-rod cars and check out the motorcycle show all put on by the Antique Auto club of America South Florida Region
• Take a historic walking tour by Dr. Paul George starting at 12:00 noon at the Gusman Center @ 174 E Flagler Street
• Listen to the incredible sounds of the Greater Miami Youth Symphony playing live at the Gusman from 11 to 11:30 a.m.
• The Roxy Theatre group performing at the Gusman Center excerpts for their upcoming musical Damn Yankees
• It’s playtime at the Children’s Corner, where kids can get their face painted, explore the petting zoo and bounce around in a bounce house
• Sit down and have a bite to eat in one of the many restaurants on Flagler Street
• Shop around in the eclectic and vibrant boutiques and stores
This event is Free and open to the public.